As a consequence of its parent company, Titan Car Insurance no longer provides car or commercial vehicle insurance. Nationwide is looking for anyone who is interested in working there or who is currently employed there. Here’s Titan car insurance review our for you.
About Titan Car Insurance
Cleveland, Ohio is home to Titan Insurance, which was established in 1991 and has its headquarters there. Assets are well-protected because of the company’s Excellent financial strength rating. When it comes to managing claims, J.D. Power only awards them three out of five stars. Assuming there are no problems, you may take comfort in the higher J.D. Power Rating as an indication of good things to come.
Titan Car Insurance Discounts & Features
- Discount for Multiple Vehicles
- Discount for Unintentional Injury
- Discounts for Association Members
- Students with good grades receive a discount.
- Discounts for active-duty military personnel
- Discount on Anti-Theft Devices
- Brakes with anti-lock braking systems. Discount
- Discounts for Homeowners
- Discount for Early Quotes
- Discounted Traffic Safety Courses for Drivers
- Discounted Airbags
- Tavelink Promotional Codes
- Discount for Senior Drivers
- Online Account Management for Roadside Assistance Services
- Nationwide Handles Towing & Labor Rental Reimbursement Claims
Checkout our review of The Hartford Car Insurance Review for another car insurance review.