Safe Auto Insurance, located in Columbus, Ohio, insures vehicles in 17 states throughout the United States. Most insurers find it difficult to provide coverage to someone with a blemished driving record. These are the Safe Auto insurance coverage choices given by Car Insurance Grades, summarized for your convenience.
- Safe Auto review for 2021
- Safe Auto car insurance coverage options
- Safe Auto insurance benefits
- Safe Auto insurance discounts
- Is Safe Auto insurance right for you?
Safe Auto review for 2021
- JD Power Rating — Not Rated by JD Power.
- Financial strength — Not Rated. Safe Auto is not yet rated by AM Best, a financial rating agency.
- NAIC Rating — Safe Auto, according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, got a lot more complaints than the rest of the nation combined (NAIC).
Safe Auto car insurance coverage options
To make things even better, Safe Auto offers both basic and comprehensive coverage in a number of different states and provinces. The provider may offer specific coverage to drivers who have a history of driving violations and accidents, or have a low credit history or a lengthy insurance history.
For drivers who need to maintain an SR-22 on file in order to regain their driving privileges, Safe Auto is well-known for providing affordable SR-22 insurance. SR-22 insurance documents are needed to prove you have the bare minimum of insurance required by your state’s laws. We can help clients of Safe Auto in this regard if they need it.
SR-22 certificates may be needed for a variety of purposes, including:
- more traffic violations
- accident at fault
- lacking insurance when driving
- getting a previously suspended license restored
This insurance covers towing and other repair costs if your vehicle malfunctions.
If your own vehicle cannot be used due to an insured claim, you will be compensated for the cost of a rental automobile.
Safe Auto insurance benefits
Scroll down to learn more about the advantages of Safe Auto.
24/7 claims assistance
Safe Auto offers a 24/7 claims service to its clients.
It’s simple to pay your car insurance online or on your mobile device with Safe Auto’s online and mobile payment options.
To expedite the claims processing process, Safe Auto has launched its Same Day Pay option. With this method, money is delivered directly to the recipient’s bank account, prepaid card, or bank-issued debit card. Safe Auto’s ambiguous description of this service and the lengthy wait in making claims payments should be made public nonetheless.
Safe Auto insurance discounts
Safe Auto’s discounts aren’t as significant as those given by other insurance companies since it targets high-risk drivers. Working with the firm, on the other hand, may result in huge savings. When bidding, take in mind that prices vary from state to state.
- New Business Transfer. Moving from another provider to Safe Auto can save you money on your auto insurance. When you sign up with the insurance company, be sure to tell them about any prior coverage you may have had.
- Multiple Vehicle Discount. Safe Auto offers a discount if you have more than one car insured with them.
- Homeowners Discount. Safe Auto may offer you a discount on your insurance if you own your house.
- Good Student Discount. Kids that achieve excellent GPAs get special discounts from Safe Auto.
Is Safe Auto insurance right for you?
Safe Extraneous benefits are not included in auto insurance. No matter how risky your driving record, credit score, or other factors make you, you may still be able to acquire a lower insurance policy or even complete coverage even if you have a bad credit history. Although it’s possible to get better insurance deals and better customer service by doing more research, it’s still doable. Finding a coverage that is both reasonable and of excellent quality may be as simple as comparing the options offered by different insurance companies.
Checkout our review of Root Car Insurance Review for another car insurance review.