While the Rolls-Royce Wraith is a lightning-quick coupe, Rolls-Royce Wraith Car Insurance Rates luxury also comes with a hefty expense. An average of $1,083 in monthly insurance premiums, with an annual cost of $12,996 Aston Martin Rapide insurance is $7,512 per year, while Ferrari 488 GTB insurance costs $9,396 per year.
- How do I compare insurance for the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
- Does the Rolls-Royce Wraith qualify for discounts?
- Why is insurance so high for the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
- How reliable is the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
- Bottom line
How do I compare insurance for the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
The Wraith’s expensive starting point combines high performance with beauty. As a result, you should think about getting a luxury insurance policy to go along with your standard policy.
The high cost is due to the following factors:
- Body type. The Wraith is a luxurious coupe with high insurance premiums because of its large wheelbase and wide body.
- MSRP. This vehicle has a starting price of $300,000, making it comparable to high-end sports cars. A vehicle repair or replacement cost as a result of an accident will be more expensive if this additional expense is incurred.
- Fuel. As a result of the car’s strong engine, which is the most powerful ever built by Rolls-Royce, it only achieves 12/19 mpg.
- Maintenance. The cost of service and maintenance at a Rolls-Royce dealership is not inexpensive, but the vehicle comes with a comprehensive guarantee that covers both of these costs.
- Theft. The Wraith is another Rolls-Royce with a low incidence of car burglaries.
- Coverage. Look into luxury car insurance, which will cover the agreed value as well as greater limitations when insuring this vehicle. There are many insurance policies that may fill in the gaps left by high-cost accident claims on this vehicle, including uninsured or underinsured motorist, umbrella, and gap.
- Options for the insurer. A luxury insurance business may be more beneficial, however there are fewer provider options with a luxury insurance company.
- Warranty. Rolls-guarantee Royce’s covers all service, maintenance, repairs, and roadside assistance for four years, regardless of where the vehicle is registered.
Does the Rolls-Royce Wraith qualify for discounts?
When buying a vehicle like the Wraith, you may be eligible for discounts since it includes both basic and advanced safety features:
- Anti Lock brakes
- Antitheft device
- Backup, front and side cameras
- Driveline traction control
- Electronic stability control
- Parking assistance
- Roll stability control
Why is insurance so high for the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
Because of the higher base price and the revised frame, specialized components and maintenance services are required for a Rolls-Royce Wraith, making insurance more costly. If you own a high-priced vehicle, you may want to consider specialized auto insurance.
How reliable is the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
In spite of the lack of information about the Wraith’s safety and durability among owners and experts, there have been no recalls, and it comes with a lengthy warranty.
- Safety. Neither the NHTSA nor any other reputable safety group has given this vehicle a safety rating. This may be because more people regularly choose to drive less costly vehicles.
- Reliability. There is no information on the Wraith’s long-term durability, but Rolls-Royce provides a four-year maintenance and service guarantee to ensure that it is in excellent condition from the outset.
- Recalls. The Wraith has never had a safety recall, which shows how well-built it is.
The Rolls-Royce Wraith is a big luxury coupe with a powerful engine to round out the Rolls-Royce package. This may result in higher insurance rates but researching around may help you get the best price.
Curiosity has piqued the interest of many. Do some research to see how much an alternative model or manufacturer will cost you.
Visit our review of Bentley Continental Car Insurance Rates for another car insurance review.