A Rolls-Royce Phantom car insurance rates approximately $17,124 a year. The insurance premium is $1,427 per month. For comparison, the Maserati Quattroporte costs $5,196 a year, while sports and supercars like the Ferrari GTC4 Lusso cost $11,436. This is a significant price increase. Getting comprehensive car insurance to cover any high-value damage is a good idea if you have a customized vehicle.
- How do I compare insurance for the Phantom?
- Does the Rolls-Royce Phantom qualify for discounts?
- Why is insurance so expensive for the Rolls-Royce Phantom?
- How reliable is the Rolls-Royce Phantom?
- Bottom line
How do I compare insurance for the Phantom?
It’s impossible to find anything comparable to the Phantom in terms of luxury, and it’s prohibitively expensive to boot. As a consequence, if you’re in an accident while driving it, your insurance company will demand a higher premium from you. If you select a high-end car, expect to pay a lot more than normal.
For all of these reasons, the Phantom has an exorbitant price tag:
- MSRP. After an accident, insurance companies will want extra money to repair your vehicle since the Phantom costs $500,000 to buy new.
- Coverage. If you own a high-end car, you may need luxury auto insurance, which includes both agreed-upon value coverage and higher liability limits. Even if you have a specialized policy that covers losses in the case of an accident, you should still look into uninsured or underinsured motorist, umbrella, and gap insurance.
- Type of person. A high-risk car for insurance companies to cover, regardless of whether it is classified as a sedan or coupe due to the Phantom’s big body and premium class.
- The engine is very powerful. In spite of the fact that it isn’t really a sports vehicle, the Phantom’s 563-horsepower engine gives it considerable pep when going fast.
- Choices for insurers. Finding the finest luxury vehicle insurance for your requirements may restrict your choices, but the trade-off between quality of support and protection is often worthwhile.
- Maintenance. Maintaining this vehicle will be more expensive since it requires the services of a Rolls-Royce expert with access to European-made components. The purchase price of the company’s new cars includes a four-year maintenance and servicing guarantee.
- Warranty. Every new Rolls-Royce vehicle comes with a four-year, unlimited-mileage guarantee that covers maintenance, service, and roadside support.
- Fuel. Due to its size, the Phantom has a combined fuel efficiency of just 14 mpg.
- Theft. There have been no reported thefts of the Phantom, which is great news for vehicle owners and insurers alike.
Does the Rolls-Royce Phantom qualify for discounts?
It’s almost a certainty that you’ll pay a lot for insurance, but the Phantom offers you a lot of reasons to qualify for insurance discounts:
- Anti Lock brakes
- Anti Roll bars
- Antitheft device
- Anti Whiplash restraints
- Forward collision warning
- Lane departure warning
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Stability control
Why is insurance so expensive for the Rolls-Royce Phantom?
An expensive luxury vehicle like the Rolls-Royce Phantom has higher insurance premiums due to its custom features and imported components. A powerful engine puts insurers at risk while traveling at fast speeds.
How reliable is the Rolls-Royce Phantom?
Despite the fact that no recognized safety groups have evaluated the Phantom, users have found it to be reliable and safe for the duration of their ownership. Despite a few recalls in the past, the lengthy manufacturing history of this vehicle demonstrates its popularity and longevity among luxury car buyers.
- Safety. Due to individuals often choosing less costly cars for transportation, the IIHS and NHTSA have not yet assessed this high-end automobile.
- Reliability. The Phantom’s four-year maintenance and repair warranty is well regarded by both vehicle owners and specialists. As a result of the high cost of components, maintaining a Rolls-Royce vehicle is prohibitively costly.
- Recalls. Older cars have many recalled parts, including airbags, brakes, and a mechanism to prevent the car from running on incorrect gasoline, raising questions about their safety. These issues, it seems, have been addressed in subsequent versions.
Rolls-Royce Phantom has a stellar reputation as a premium car due to its long history of manufacturing and a large list of standard equipment. Because of the high purchase price and extensive coverage requirements of a luxury automobile, premium insurance premiums tend to be the most costly.
For additional car insurance reviews, check out our review of Mercedes Maybach S650 Cabriolet Car Insurance Rates.