Statistics show that a Mini Clubman car insurance rates cost on average $132 monthly. Depending on your driving history and other factors, your real cost may be more or lower than your annual mileage, age, or other estimates.
- How to compare insurance for the Mini Clubman
- Special savings with Liberty Mutual
- What factors affect car insurance for the Mini Clubman?
- Does the Mini Clubman qualify for discounts?
- Reliability and safety ratings for the Mini Clubman
- Mini Clubman series maintenance
- Mini Clubman facts
- Bottom line
How to compare insurance for the Mini Clubman
When looking at Mini Clubman insurance options, keep these factors in mind:
- Price. To get the most bang for your money, shop around for coverage options from many different insurance companies.
- Deductible. If you want to save money on your insurance, you’ll have to pay more up front by having a larger deductible.
- Minimum protection required. Check to see whether your coverage satisfies your state’s bare-bones need for car insurance.
- Coverage for add-ons. Because the Mini clubman is so tiny, it may be seriously damaged in an accident with a large SUV or truck. Collision insurance, which helps pay for repair costs, may be added to your policy in this manner. It’s a good idea to get comprehensive coverage if you reside in an area where crime is prevalent or where storms and tornadoes are common.
- Manufacturers’ discounts and offers. Roadside assistance is included in the price of your Mini Clubman if it’s still under warranty.
Special savings with Liberty Mutual
You may save money on premiums and other insurance options since Mini presently has a Liberty Mutual agreement.
- Genuine Mini replacement parts
- Towing back to the nearest Mini dealership
- Accident forgiveness
- 24-hour claims service
What factors affect car insurance for the Mini Clubman?
The Clubman comes in two body styles: a hatchback and a convertible. The latter is more costly. If your car is a convertible, your insurance rates may be somewhat higher.
Does the Mini Clubman qualify for discounts?
Your Mini Clubman may receive a discount on its numerous security measures, including:
- Active driving assistant
- Anti-lock brakes
- Stability control
- LED headlights that sense rain and darkness
- Security system
Reliability and safety ratings for the Mini Clubman
A three-out-of-five dependability rating from JD Power puts the Mini Clubman in the middle of the pack. JD Power’s Dependability Values for the Mini Cooper are 3.5, while those for the Mini Countryman are 3.5.
Unfortunately, some of the most common mini-owner maintenance issues need significant fixes, such as:
- Failed electric steering pumps
- Transmission issues
- Rattling timing chains
- Water pump and thermostat housing leaks
- Coolant hose damage
Official security ratings for the new Mini Clubman are not yet available, although the Mini Cooper and similar vehicles often have significant security problems. In fact, the Highway Safety Institute named the 2017 Mini Cooper as its top safety pick.
Mini Clubman series maintenance
Although Minis are relatively tiny vehicles when compared to the majority of other cars on the road, they are known to be on the more costly side of things. BMW’s European brand and sub-brand, the mid-range luxury vehicles, are referred to as “M”.
Like other compact cars, the Clubman gets 24 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway. Oil changes may cost up to $100. The Mini Clubman’s fuel economy is around average, but considering its little size, you may be surprised if it doesn’t save you much money on gas.
Mini Clubman facts
What distinguishes the Mini Clubman from the rest of the Mini lineup? This car gets its name from the barn or split doors on the trunk and the Clubfoot on the back door.
Also, the Mini Clubman is considered to be a bigger vehicle than the other original Mini models available for purchase. However, if you’re interested, the most common record in the Guiness Book of World Records is 29. Of course, this is not something you should do if you’re driving.
Insurance for your Mini Clubman will not break the bank, but it may be more expensive than other brands and models of the same class. Some vendors may offer discounts to customers that use this software’s security features as a baseline.
For another car insurance review, visit our review of Audi S3 Car Insurance Rates.