The Mercedes-Benz A-Class insurance rates – expensive car. The Mercedes-Benz A-Class insurance rates is anticipated to cost $137 per month or $1,640 per year on average. With a starting MSRP of $32,800, the price-to-cost ratio is 5%, versus the national average of 3%. Your exact cost, however, may vary based on your location, driving history, A-Class trim level and extras, and other variables.
- What factors affect Mercedes-Benz A-Class insurance rates?
- What discounts does the A-Class qualify for?
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class safety and reliability ratings
- Should You Buy A Mercedes Benz A Class?
What factors affect Mercedes-Benz A-Class insurance rates?
Insurance prices for the Mercedes-Benz A-Class are determined by a variety of criteria, including theft rates, vehicle performance, maintenance costs, and other variables that vary by make and model. The A-Class is compared to a selection of different cars in the following table.
- Type of car. The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is a sedan, which often has lower insurance costs.
- Theft. This vehicle has a low theft rate, which may result in cheaper insurance costs.
- Repairs. The repair expenses of this car are typical, which results in typical insurance premiums. The repair expenses of this car are typical, which results in standard insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This vehicle has a high safety rating, which generally results in lower insurance costs.
- Fuel type. Gasoline-powered automobiles are often somewhat less expensive to insure than vehicles powered by other fuel sources.
- Trim. In general, insurance costs increase as you upgrade to a higher trim level or add additional amenities. The Base trim level is a popular choice for this vehicle, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For a sedan, you may want to seek a policy that includes the minimum needed coverage in your state, as well as high liability limits and collision and comprehensive coverage. Additionally, the more insurance coverage you have, the higher your insurance premiums will be.
- Warranty. Mercedes-Benz provides a three-year/90,000-mile warranty on new A-Class models, as well as roadside support.
- Manufacturer deals. Mercedes-Benz is now offering a lease price reduction. Check with your local Mercedes-Benz dealer for further financing options.
What discounts does the A-Class qualify for?
You could save money on car insurance for your Mercedes-Benz A-Class if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount
Mercedes-Benz A-Class safety and reliability ratings
The NHTSA and IIHS gives the Mercedes-Benz A-Class an unrated rating, indicating that its safety is unknown. Models of this make, on the other hand, have generally low safety ratings, which tends to raise insurance rates. Cars with high safety ratings are often less expensive to insure since they are easier to repair and safer in the event of a collision.
Should You Buy A Mercedes Benz A Class?
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is a sedan with low theft rates and average upkeep, which makes it costly to insure. Compare vehicle insurance quotes to discover the lowest price for the Mercedes-Benz A-Class coverage you require.
Check out our insurance rate reviews for the following Mercedes-Benz vehicles.