Automakers such as Maserati are well-known for their vehicles’ aesthetic appeal and raw power. The Maserati Levante car insurance rates, despite its size and inclusion of a rear row for youngsters, is not a deviation. The list price is $75,300, with monthly Maserati Levante car insurance rates averaging $291. This Italian high-end elegance and specialized design is protected at the cost of one of the most costly SUVs to insure.
- How do I compare insurance for the Maserati Levante?
- Does the Maserati Levante qualify for discounts?
- Why is insurance so high for the Maserati Levante?
- How reliable is the Maserati Levante?
- Bottom line
How do I compare insurance for the Maserati Levante?
The inside of the Levante is opulent and roomy for a sports car, seating up to five people in plush leather seats. When drafting your policy, pay attention to the fine print. The following things should be considered:
- Body type. This is a four-door sports utility vehicle with a utilitarian purpose. It doesn’t matter whether you have a 4-door or a 2-door vehicle since insurance costs are usually lower for a 4-door vehicle.
- Fuel. It gets about 14 mpg in the city and 20 mpg on the highway. Statistics have been shown to be more accurate in actual testing by certain customers, notwithstanding their inefficiency.
- Maintenance. Maserati urges you to utilize only Genuine Maserati certified parts in its own retail and service facilities, where they are available exclusively. If you don’t live near a dealership, expect servicing to be costly and perhaps time-consuming.
- Coverage. It’s possible that purchasing Levante luxury vehicle insurance to ensure that policy maximums are sufficient to cover the car’s value will be considered due to its high cost.
- Warranty. Maserati’s New Car Limited Warranty covers a car for four years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. The roadside assistance is already included, so you don’t have to purchase it separately..
Does the Maserati Levante qualify for discounts?
Because of the low cost of insurance, the Maserati Levante has few standard safety equipment. The following are some illustrations:
- Anti Lock brakes
- Stability control
- Front-impact airbags
- Side-impact airbags
- Overhead airbags
- Anti Whiplash
- Security system
Why is insurance so high for the Maserati Levante?
Due to its status as a designer SUV, the Maserati Levante is more expensive and calls for specialized maintenance and parts. Furthermore, a high MSRP implies higher insurance expenses.
How reliable is the Maserati Levante?
Maserati has a hit-or-miss dependability record. While some customers like the pleasant ride, others dislike having to keep up with it.
- Safety. Due to the lack of IIHS or NHTSA testing, there is no official categorization for the Levante. The basic protections are still provided for the majority of modern vehicles, though.
- Reliability. Be sure to get it inspected and serviced on a regular basis to maintain the car’s unique engineering.
- Recalls. The latest camera system, electrical system software, front subframe welding, and electrical cables have all been called in by Levante since 2016. Repairs and replacements for Maserati-eligible cars are on the house.
The insurance for Maserati Levantes isn’t cheap, but you may get a good price. Make sure you don’t lose out by keeping an eye on insurance prices for your vehicle.
For additional car insurance review, check out our review of Alfa Romeo Stelvio Car Insurance Rates.