The price of insurance for a high-end vehicle There’s the Maserati Ghibli in the middle. Compared to other luxury brands, this one costs less to insure, but at $74,300 a year, it’s more than a regular Jaguar. Maserati Ghibli car insurance rates, on the other hand, are very changeable and depend on many factors, including a driver’s past and geographic region.
- How do I compare insurance for the Maserati Ghibli?
- Does the Maserati Ghibli qualify for discounts?
- Why is insurance so high for the Maserati Ghibli?
- How reliable is the Maserati Ghibli?
- Bottom line
How do I compare insurance for the Maserati Ghibli?
With its “dynamic speed and ultimate finish”, the Maserati Ghibli embodied the term “ultimate luxury”. It’s a silky-smooth Italian sedan. When purchasing insurance, keep the following in mind:
- Body type. With this car, you may get cheaper insurance than with a smaller one. The premium vehicle, on the other hand, will have little impact.
- Fuel. Ghibli runs on petrol and gets 17 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway.
- Maintenance. Maserati exclusively recommends that you take your Ghibli to a Maserati dealer for routine maintenance using only genuine Maserati parts. Because I’m a foreign automobile specialist, my services are much more costly.
- Coverage. Maserati recommends that you maintain your Ghibli at one of its dealerships and use only genuine Maserati parts. Components and labor are likely to be more expensive since it is a customized vehicle for other nations.
- Warranty. Maserati’s New Automobile Limited Warranty covers the car for four years or 500,000 miles, whichever comes first. Also, roadside assistance includes towing to a dealership seven days a week, so you don’t have to worry about that. It’s all taken care of.
- Theft statistics. Because these vehicles are so eye-catching, the theft rate is very low. This may help lower insurance costs, but only somewhat.
Does the Maserati Ghibli qualify for discounts?
Incredibly elegant, the Maserati Ghibli is a truly Italian automobile. It’s also a good idea to keep in mind things like:
- Anti Lock brakes
- Stability control
- Front-impact airbags
- Side-impact airbags
- Overhead airbags
- Knee airbags
- Anti Whiplash
- Security system
Why is insurance so high for the Maserati Ghibli?
Maserati Ghibli car insurance rates are higher since the Ghibli is a high-end vehicle requiring genuine Maserati parts and a knowledgeable dealer. Automobiles from other countries need specialist maintenance, which increases the cost of repair.
How reliable is the Maserati Ghibli?
When it comes to dependability and model history, the Maserati is anything but outstanding. It has a beautiful appearance, and it exudes a romantic Italian air.
- Safety. When it comes to crash resistance, the Highway Insurance Institute rates Ghibli as a ‘good’ car. It was labeled as “basic” in terms of accident avoidance and mitigation.
- Reliability. While the Ghibli’s reliability is unblemished, it also isn’t a gleaming gem of perfection. Any premium vehicle with custom engineering needs regular maintenance in order to operate reliably.
- Recalls. A potential leak of gasoline in the engine compartment and an unfinished front subframe tire were the reasons for Maserati’s recall of some Ghiblis in 2018. Maserati provided free maintenance and repair to drivers of the impacted cars because of the high level of risk.
A Maserati Ghibli is expensive even though it does not qualify as a supercar because of its lack of supercar classification. Please make sure you’re getting the best deal by checking prices at different merchants.
Check out our review of BMW 5 Series Car Insurance Rates for one more car insurance review.