Land Rover Discovery car insurance rates on average $227 a month, or $2,724 a year. The yearly insurance cost-to-base vehicle price ratio is somewhat above average at 5.4 percent with a starting price of $49,990.
- Why is insurance so expensive for the Land Rover Discovery?
- About the Land Rover Discovery
- Land Rover Discovery money-saving safety features
- Random Land Rover Facts
- How safe is the Land Rover Discovery?
Why is insurance so expensive for the Land Rover Discovery?
Because it’s a premium car designed for off-roading, the Land Rover Discovery has a higher insurance cost because it’s used for riskier activities and requires more maintenance. The inside is first-rate, and the components are of the highest quality, making it a high-end SUV.
About the Land Rover Discovery
The third generation of the Land Rover Discovery debuted in 1989 and has been around since. Since its debut in the US market in 1994, the vehicle has become a household name throughout the country. An outstanding combination of off-road ability, power, and interior space characterizes this midsize luxury SUV. Around 1.2 million Land Rover Discovery vehicles have been sold since the automobile was initially introduced in early 2017. In the United States, around 50,000 units were sold in 2016.
Land Rover Discovery money-saving safety features
If your Land Rover Discovery has the following safety features, you may save money on your auto insurance.
- Anti-lock brakes
- Stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Anti theft system
Random Land Rover Facts
- There have been Land Rover vehicles on the market since 1948, but the business as a whole was not established until 1978.
- Land Rover is a four-wheel-drive vehicle manufacturer based in the United Kingdom.
- Using the Floating Ninety Defender, Land Rover developed a vehicle that could drive on land as well as float on water in 1990.
- In the 1950s, Land Rover developed the first crossover SUV.
- Land Rover’s starting price is $38,000, while the top end model is $86,000.
How safe is the Land Rover Discovery?
For another car insurance review, visit our review of Land Rover Defender Car Insurance Rates.