Kia Sedona car insurance rates average $190 a month, or $2,280 a year ($2,280 for comprehensive and collision). Depending on your driving record, the amount of miles you travel each year, and other variables, your actual cost may be more or lower.
- Other factors that can affect your auto insurance rate
- About the Kia Sedona
- Kia Sedona money-saving safety features
- How safe is the Kia Sedona?
- How does the Kia Sedona compare to other car models?
Other factors that can affect your auto insurance rate
- The Kia Sedona’s model year
- The vehicle’s trim
- The amount of coverage you need
- The estimated miles your drive in a year
- The vehicle’s safety and anti-theft features
- The driver’s credit score
- The driver’s location
- The driver’s age
- The driver’s driving history in the past five years
- The driver’s marital status
- Your (or the driver’s) gender
- Whether the driver rents, leases or owns the vehicle
About the Kia Sedona
There have been three generations of the Kia Sedona since 1998. The luxurious interior and excellent safety ratings of the minivan are well-known. The 2017 Kia Sedona was rated one of the best 12 family vehicles by Kelly Blue Book.
Kia Sedona money-saving safety features
If your Kia Sedona has the following safety features, you may save money on your auto insurance.
- Anti-lock brakes
- Stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Anti theft system
How safe is the Kia Sedona?
The Kia Sedona was awarded a Top Safety Pick+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Every one of the IIHS’s crash testing was deemed excellent, the best possible grade. The Kia Sedona has a 5-Star Overall Safety Rating from the NHTSA. Except for the rollover crash test, which got four stars from the NHTSA, the Kia Sedona received five stars in all of the agency’s crash testing.
The Kia Sedona’s most recent model comes standard with frontal collision warning, automated emergency braking, lane departure warning, and blind spot monitoring.
How does the Kia Sedona compare to other car models?
The Kia Sedona is in the middle of the pack when it comes to insurance costs among the 360 different vehicle models we looked at.
Check out our analysis of Toyota Sienna Insurance Rates to see how it compares.