The starting price of a 2017 Kia Cadenza car insurance rates $31,990. The yearly insurance cost-to-base vehicle price ratio is 8.3 percent with an average insurance premium of $2,640. Kia car insurance costs an average of $220 per month, or $2,640 per year for a full coverage policy. You may pay more or less based on your driving record, the amount of miles you travel in a year, and other aspects of your lifestyle.
We gathered quotations from insurance providers and used the following profile to estimate our costs:
- 2017 Kia Cadenza
- 10,001–15,000 miles driven yearly
- No accidents in the past five years
- Anti-theft device on vehicle
- Driver located in New York
- Good credit
Estimated costs are based on the state-mandated minimum coverage, which covers liability for bodily injury and property damage as well as uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
- Other factors that can affect your auto insurance rate
- About the Kia Cadenza
- Kia Cadenza money-saving safety features
- How safe is the Kia Cadenza?
- How does the Kia Cadenza compare to other car models?
Other factors that can affect your auto insurance rate
- Model year of the Kia Cadenza
- The outside color and style of the car are also important considerations.
- The extent of your insurance coverage requirements
- The approximate number of kilometers you travel each year.
- The anti-theft and safety measures on the car
- The credit rating of the driver
- Whereabouts of the driver
- It’s not clear how old the driver is
- The last five years’ worth of driving records for the driver
- What is the marital status of the driver
- Your sex (or that of the driver)
- Regardless of whether the motorist is using a car that they have rented, leased, or purchased,
About the Kia Cadenza
As of 2010, the Kia Cadenza has been in production and is now on its second generational stage. In 2014, Kia Cadenza made its way to the United States. Known for its stylish appearance, smooth ride, and premium interior, the big sedan is a popular choice for families.
Kia Cadenza money-saving safety features
If your Kia Cadenza has the following safety features, you may save money on your auto insurance.
- Anti-lock brakes
- Stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Anti theft system
How safe is the Kia Cadenza?
The Kia Cadenza has been awarded a Top Safety Pick+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. The IIHS gave the vehicle an excellent crash test grade, the best attainable score. The IIHS awarded older vehicles its Top Safety Pick designation.
The Kia Cadenza’s most recent model comes standard with frontal collision warning, lane departure warning, and blind spot monitoring.
How does the Kia Cadenza compare to other car models?
The Kia Cadenza comes in at number 360 on our list of the most expensive vehicle models to insure.
Check out our Nissan Maxima Insurance Rates comparison tool to see how much it might cost you.