A coverage tailored to your specific requirements may be tailored by Kentucky Farm Bureau Car Insurance, whether you travel long or short distances, for work or for pleasure. Here’s our Kentucky Farm Bureau Car Insurance Review for you.
About Kentucky Farm Bureau
The Kentucky Farm Bureau was founded in 1919 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky. Excellent financial strength means it can spend money to protect your investments. It has an excellent financial strength rating. However, J.D. Power gives them a customer satisfaction rating of Not Rated out of 5 for claims administration. For a claim, the greater the J.D. Power Rating, the more probable it is that your carrier will be fair.
Discounts & Features on Kentucky Farm Bureau Car Insurance
- Discounts for students are available.
- Discount on Driver’s Education
- Driver’s License Discount
- Preventing Accidents for Senior Operators: Discount
- Discounted Auto Security Devices
- Discounts for Buying More Than One Vehicle
- Discounts for Actively Marketed Properties
- Discount for School Bus Drivers
- Umbrella Discount
- Paying for Medical Treatment
- Rental Reimbursement for Towing and Labor
- Spending money on transportation
Checkout our review of Kemper Car Insurance Review for another car insurance review.