While this luxury SUV’s insurance isn’t cheap, it’s cheaper than other premium vehicles and has safety features that may get you a deal. The Jaguar F-Pace car insurance rates has a monthly lease payment of $201 and a yearly maintenance fee of $2,412. Compared to the $1,426 annual national average, the F-Pace is almost $1,000 more expensive.
- How do I compare insurance for the F-Pace?
- Why is insurance so expensive for the Jaguar F-Pace?
- Does the Jaguar F-Pace qualify for discounts?
- Why are insurance rates so high for the Jaguar F-Pace?
- How reliable is the Jaguar F-Pace?
- Bottom line
How do I compare insurance for the F-Pace?
When comparing insurance, keep the following features in mind:
- Body type. Described as a premium crossover SUV, the Jaguar F-Pace is a compact luxury crossover SUV. Because of its larger size, it costs more to insure than a sedan, but not as much as comparable luxury cars.
- Fuel. The F-Pace gets a respectable 26 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the interstate, according to the EPA.
- Maintenance. When it comes to repairs and maintenance, choosing a Jaguar expert may become pricey. However, all Jaguar models made in 2016 and after come included with a free maintenance package.
- Coverage. As an alternative, you may purchase extra coverages like uninsured/underinsured motorist or full coverage in addition to your basic policy. Insurance for high-end vehicles may have higher coverage limits and agreed value provisions.
- Warranty. It has a five-year/60,000-mile warranty as standard equipment on this vehicle. This also contains a service schedule for the same length of time or distance.
Why is insurance so expensive for the Jaguar F-Pace?
Owners of the Jaguar F-Pace may choose to have repairs done by a Jaguar expert, which raises the cost of insurance for the vehicle. Insurance companies must also budget for greater replacement expenses if an insured vehicle has a high value.
Does the Jaguar F-Pace qualify for discounts?
Because of the F-many Pace’s safety features, you may be eligible for auto insurance savings.
- Anti-theft system
- Anti-lock brakes
- Electronic stability control
- Roll stability control
- Lane-keeping assist
- Parking sensors
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Reverse traffic detection
- Low tire pressure warning
- Backup camera
Why are insurance rates so high for the Jaguar F-Pace?
Despite being above average, insurance rates for the Jaguar F-Pace are still lower than those for many other high-end luxury cars. This is for a variety of causes, including the following:
- Higher sale price. Depending on trim, the F-Pace may be yours for as little as $40,000. As a result, in the event of an accident, the cost to repair or replace the vehicle will be higher.
- Increased coverage. If you want additional security for your luxury car, you can have it. As a result, you’ll pay a little higher premium on your insurance.
- Specialized repairs. Repairs on this British sports vehicle may require specialist components or technicians.
- Bigger body size. SUVs have a larger body than sedans, which means they have the potential to do greater damage if they are involved in an accident.
How reliable is the Jaguar F-Pace?
This car has had numerous recalls and no official dependability ratings throughout its brief lifespan. Owners’ opinions on internet forums are varied, indicating that there are some bugs to iron out with this model.
- Safety. Top safety groups like NHTSA nor IIHS have not given the F-pace a rating. That’s most likely because the car is a brand-new model that hasn’t yet been released to the public.
- Reliability. There aren’t any dependability ratings available for this SUV just yet. There are conflicting opinions among Jaguar F-Pace owners, as shown by reviews found on Edmunds and other review sites. Some people like how dependable the car is, while others have experienced issues with it from the start. There’s a possibility that Jaguar is still ironing out the bugs on this particular model.
- Recalls. Recalls for the Jaguar F-Pace include those for a blank instrument cluster, leaky fuel rail end caps, an incorrectly connected high-pressure fuel pump, and a driveshaft that is too short, among other things
There is limited information about the Jaguar F-dependability, Pace’s but it has a regal appearance and a luxurious interior.
Comparing auto insurance companies may help you discover the best deal, or you can keep comparing insurance rates for different makes and models of cars.
You may compare it on our review of BMW X5 Insurance Rates.