Infiniti’s insurance cost is $2,265 or $189 per month. Infiniti insurance rates is higher due to Infiniti’s are more expensive than the typical vehicle. However, they are generally safe to drive and are not commonly stolen, which helps keep Infiniti insurance costs down.
- How a vehicle from Infiniti affects insurance costs
- Pros and cons of Infiniti Insurance
- About the Infiniti brand
- Are there any standout Infiniti models?
- What’s Infiniti InTouch?
- Infiniti car facts
- Compare Infiniti competitors
- Bottom line
How a vehicle from Infiniti affects insurance costs
When figuring on the insurance costs, insurers take numerous variables into account. Some of the key criteria are the safety ratings for a car, how likely it will be stolen, the kilometers and the cost of replacing or repairing the car.
The fact that an Infiniti is not commonly targeted by thief and good safety ratings is more expensive to repair or replace, but helps to compensate for the cost of insuring an Infiniti.
Pros and cons of Infiniti Insurance
- Good safety ratings
- Not commonly stolen
- Costly to repair or replace
About the Infiniti brand
Infiniti is the seventh-largest luxury automobile brand in the United States today. The Q50 model, the sixth best-selling luxury car in the USA, is highly popular.
Are there any standout Infiniti models?
The Infiniti QX80 is the only full-size SUV available from Infiniti for 2018. The QX80 has a towing capacity of 8,500 pounds at 210 inches, but thanks to the hydraulic body movement control technology, it has greater turning and movement smoothness. Additionally, the intelligent rear view mirror and predictive forward collision warning work together to keep drivers safe on the road.
The starting price for the QX80 is $64,750. Infiniti offers a number of different financing options.
What’s Infiniti InTouch?
Infiniti’s technology package, branded as InTouch, comprises navigation, entertainment, security and convenience. The package that you choose allows you to ask Alexa to open your doors, play music, and start your vehicle with a voice command from the comfort of your home.
Infiniti car facts
- While Infiniti lacks the cachet of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, or Lexus, its cars are priced accordingly. The QX30 is the least costly variant ($29,950 MSRP), while the QX80 is the most expensive ($63,850 MSRP).
- Car thieves target Infiniti vehicles relatively infrequently. This helps to lower insurance premiums.
- Newer Infiniti models generally score good safety ratings from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The 2017 QX60 receive the IIHS’ Top Safety Pick designation.
- You may want more than minimum liability coverage for your Infiniti, expanding your protection through comprehensive coverage.
Compare Infiniti competitors
You are looking for other automotive brands? Select and/or compare other vehicle manufacturers that are comparable to Infiniti.
Cheap Infiniti’s is not, and the insurance is neither. That said, insurance is also not costly due to the excellent security features and other considerations. But please have a look at the finest automobile insurance for you.
Check out our rate review of Audi A4 Insurance Rates.