The average cost of 2021 Honda Civic insurance rates is $162.24 per month — or $1,946.82 per year. Your real prices, however, will vary according on your driving history, car model, and region.
- I drive a Honda Civic; am I eligible for a discount on my car insurance?
- Reliability and safety ratings for the Honda Civic
- Repairs for the Honda Civic
- When buying a Honda Civic, is it worth it to invest on an extended warranty?
- Is a Honda Civic the best vehicle for you?
I drive a Honda Civic; am I eligible for a discount on my car insurance?
In some cases, depending on the insurance provider you choose, your car may qualify for a range of auto insurance discounts. However, the precise savings will vary depending on your area, service provider, and available alternatives.
Numerous characteristics of the Honda Civic should apply:
- New car discount
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount (Airbags, motorized seat belts, etc.)
- Emergency roadside assistance discount
Reliability and safety ratings for the Honda Civic
The 2018 Honda Civic achieves an immaculate 10/10 for safety from US News and J.D. Power. The IIHS gives it a near-perfect rating in nearly every category, while the NHTSA gives it a five-star rating. The 2018 Honda Civic’s dependability rating from US News and J.D. Power is 3/5 stars, which is comparable to other vehicles in its class.
In 1972, Honda launched the Civic. This model has long been recognized as one of the most accessible vehicles in the United States. Honda Civics feature a low total cost of ownership, an excellent safety rating, and good fuel economy. The Honda Civic 2021 establishes a new standard for compact automobiles as one of the best on the market.
Repairs for the Honda Civic
The Honda Civic is a low-cost daily driver that has been intended to be long-lasting and low-maintenance in order to be economical. Even though the vehicle does not require as much maintenance as a sports car, keeping up with a regular service schedule is still a good idea. Routine maintenance, such as oil changes, air filter replacements, and component checks, may assist to extend the life of your vehicle and reduce the likelihood of it breaking down abruptly. Following are some examples of what you may expect in terms of maintenance:
- In the case of the Civic, Honda does not recommend a specific schedule for oil changes. This is due to the fact that modern vehicles are equipped with a Maintenance Minder System, which notifies the driver when oil and other components need to be replaced or replaced.
- Typically, an oil change for a Civic costs between $75 and $125, however the exact cost will depend on your mileage, location, and other factors such as the kind of oil used.
- For more information on the Honda Civic maintenance schedule, speak with a representative at your local Honda dealership or reference your owner’s manual.
When buying a Honda Civic, is it worth it to invest on an extended warranty?
Limited Vehicle Warranty (three years/36,000 miles) and Limited Powertrain Warranty (five years/60,000 miles) are included as standard equipment on the Honda Civic. If genuine Honda accessories are installed at the time of purchase, they are covered by the warranty for three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Additionally, the Civic is backed by a corrosion warranty that lasts for five years and unlimited miles, as well as 24-hour roadside assistance.
Honda provides Car Service Contracts (VSCs) as an alternative to extended warranties on its vehicles. They cover components and powertrains and come with a variety of extra benefits, including as roadside assistance, OEM part replacement, and rental vehicle reimbursements.
The Civic has a reputation for dependability, but after the limited warranty period expires, extended service agreements can provide additional peace of mind and protection.
Is a Honda Civic the best vehicle for you?
In part because of its practicality and reliability, Honda Civic is one of the most popular compact cars on the market today. The Honda Civic is available in a number of trim levels and models, all of which are equipped with a complete suite of safety, security, and driver aid technologies as standard equipment.
It earns nearly flawless safety ratings in practically every area, which may entitle you to a discount in your vehicle insurance premiums. Request quotes from many insurance providers and compare them to get an idea of how much your auto insurance will cost in total.
Check out our review of Honda Insurance Rates.