Freedom National can provide you reasonable coverage regardless of your driving record, whether it’s excellent or patchy. Here’s our Freedom Nation Car Insurance Review for you.
About Freedom National Car Insurance
Freedom National was established in Santa Ana, California in 1999 and is headquartered there. Your valuables are protected because of its NR grade on financial strength. But on the other hand, it has an NR rating of 5 out of 5 from J.D. Power, which measures customer satisfaction with the way claims are handled. In the case of a claim, a carrier with a higher J.D. Power Rating is more likely to treat you fairly.
Discounts & Features on Freedom National Auto Insurance
- Discounts on Anti-Theft Devices Get a Discount on Your Next Renewal
- Discount for full payment
- Driver’s License Discount
- Drivers Over the Age of 40 Get a Discount
- Discount for Buying More Than One Vehicle
- Online Account Management Bilingual Website Online Claims Reporting for
- Customers with Special Needs
Visit our review of Farmers Car Insurance Review for one more car insurance review.