Foremost Insurance is a well-known supplier of non-traditional homes and offers Foremost Car insurance. Despite the fact that the firm is financially sound, the range of coverage alternatives available to it is restricted.
- Foremost Car Insurance Review 2021
- Foremost Car Insurance Ratings
- Where is Foremost car insurance available?
- Foremost car insurance coverage options
- Foremost car insurance discounts
- How to cancel a Foremost Insurance policy
Foremost Car Insurance Review 2021
As an affiliate of the Farmers Insurance Group, the Foremost Insurance Company has been providing various types of insurance since 1952. Foremost also offers house and automobile insurance in addition to RV and mobile home insurance (which is given in collaboration with AARP).
Bristol West, a well-known insurance company, teams up with Foremost to provide high-risk drivers who may have difficulty acquiring coverage elsewhere the protection they need. The company’s homeowner’s insurance programs will target customers who have trouble finding affordable coverage from a reputable or highly rated provider.
When shopping for an insurance policy, avoid Foremost in general if cheap pricing and a broad choice of coverage alternatives are crucial to you. A different choice may be Foremost Insurance in the event that your insurance selections are restricted due to a history of low credit, prior insurance claims, or other risk factors.
In our Foremost Car Insurance review, you’ll learn about the company’s home and vehicle insurance choices, as well as what you can anticipate as a client.
Foremost Car Insurance Ratings
For high-risk drivers, Bristol West’s Foremost Insurance subsidiary is an excellent choice. Comparatively speaking, Foremost provides more benefits and coverage alternatives than most larger providers like GEICO, but it is still more restricted than the majority of non-standard insurance companies. Find out more about Foremost Insurance’s coverage choices and customer care to determine if it’s a good match for your requirements and keep reading to learn more.
- Customer Service — Not Rated by JD Power.
- Financial Strength (AM Best) — An “exceptional” rating from AM Best means you can rest easy knowing that Foremost will take care of your claims.
- Claims Satisfaction (NAIC) — NAIC stated that there are less complaints about Foremost than the industry average.
Where is Foremost car insurance available?
Foremost car insurance is available in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Foremost car insurance coverage options
Foremost vehicle insurance offers comprehensive and collision coverage, as well as uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage and uninsured/underinsured motorist benefits.
Foremost offers a wide range of coverage options, some of which are somewhat unusual:
- Towing and roadside assistance service — If you’re stranded on the side of the road because your automobile broke down, towing is covered.
- In the event that your car is wrecked and you owe money on the loan or lease, this policy will help cover the difference.
- Insurance that pays for your medical expenditures up to $10,000 if you are harmed in an accident.
- With Foremost Insurance, you just have to worry about paying one monthly to cover all of your covered cars. There are no different renewals or effective dates to remember.
Foremost car insurance discounts
Using Foremost may help you save money on your insurance. Take a look at these tips to help you retain more of the money you’ve earned.
- Electronic pay — Paying safely and securely online may allow you to save money.
- Multiple policies — You get a discount on your vehicle and home insurance from Foremost Insurance if you buy both from them.
- Multiple cars — You may save money on your insurance by insuring several cars with Foremost.
- Kids away at school — If your children are away at college, you may be eligible for a decrease in your vehicle insurance costs.
- Paid in full — You’ll save money on your purchase if you pay in full upfront.
- Switching from another company —If you’re transferring to Foremost from another business, you may be eligible for special offers.
- Good driving record — Maintaining a spotless driving record may lead to cheaper insurance rates. You’ll be eligible for a discount after three years of accident-free driving, and you’ll be able to save for an additional year after that.
How to cancel a Foremost Insurance policy
Your local Foremost insurance agent may terminate your Foremost Insurance contract by contacting 1-800-532-4221. Regarding cancellation costs, your agent or salesperson will know whether you’re eligible for a refund of premiums previously paid.. Make sure you have replacement insurance before terminating your existing policy.
Follow these procedures to cancel your Foremost Insurance policy:
- Provide the policy number and other important customer details
- Ask that your contract and any recurring payments be canceled
- Answer any follow-up questions truthfully
- Request that a confirmation email be sent to verify cancellation
Can I terminate my Foremost Insurance coverage mid-term?
Yes. Cancellation of a Foremost Insurance policy is possible at any moment throughout the policy’s term. While it’s always a good idea to cancel your policy before the end of its term, Foremost enables you to do so with some latitude provided you pay the related expenses. Before canceling your Foremost insurance, make sure you have another policy in place to minimize coverage gaps. Before ending your Foremost policy, shop around for new coverage and compare pricing. The Department of Motor Vehicles in your state has the authority to impose fines or increase your rates if you fail to follow the rules.
Check out and make a comparison in our assessment of American Independent Car Insurance Review.