When compared to other insurance companies, Elephant Car Insurance is still relatively new to the industry. Its U.S. headquarters are located in Richmond, Virginia, as a subsidiary of the Admiral Group. Elephant sightings are now possible in more US states thanks to recent legislation. It’s worth looking into for your next policy since they provide a broad range of insurance coverage options. It’s important to bear in mind, however, that customer service experiences with Elephant have been.Here’s our Elephant Car Inusrance Review for you.
- Elephant Car Insurance review 2021
- Elephant auto insurance coverage options
- Elephant insurance discounts and reward programs
- Is Elephant Insurance right for you?
Elephant Car Insurance review 2021
- JD Power Rating — Not Rated
- Financial strength — It’s conceivable that AM Best hasn’t given Elephant Insurance a rating. The parent firm, Admiral Group, is well-known in the UK, yet it has no rating.
- NAIC Rating — There have been a greater number of complaints filed than normal recently. Elephant Insurance has received much more consumer complaints than the typical insurer, according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC). NAIC complaints are often the result of bad encounters with the claims procedure or unhappiness with customer service.
Elephant auto insurance coverage options
There are seven states where Elephant Car Insurance is available, with Georgia being one of them. Other states with Elephant Car Insurance include Indiana, Illinois and Maryland. The policy is in effect for a period of one year. The firm offers uninsured motorist coverage in addition to liability and collision. Elephant insurance coverage includes a variety of add-ons that are available as options.
Elephant collaborates with technology companies like urgent.ly to provide policyholders emergency roadside help.
With Elephant Roadside Assistance, you can expect to get the following services:
- Battery jumping
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Flat-tire replacement
- Lock-out services
This is also known as a disappearing deductible, as the name indicates. Elephant provides a cheaper deductible regardless of your past accident history when you sign up for Elephant. The smaller your deductible is, the more time you have gone without an accident. Depending on how long the policy has been in effect, renewal savings might vary from $50 to $100.
If you require a rental vehicle reimbursement while your own automobile is being repaired, coverage limits might be assigned to it.
Even if your automobile contains special components, Elephant will pay the extra cost of insuring them. You’re protected as long as your vehicle is covered by both comprehensive and collision insurance.
Drivers who commit one minor traffic violation throughout the course of the year may get free legal representation from Elephant. It covers the costs of legal advice and representation, including consultation fees. You may also obtain a 25 percent reduction on attorney expenses if you have pre-existing non-auto legal issues, such as family law, document review, or will preparation.
Elephant insurance discounts and reward programs
Elephant auto insurance offers several methods to save money. A number of large insurance companies also provide a variety of conventional discounts. Check out these low auto insurance prices from Elephant.
Discounts based on your policy
- Bundling. Multi-policy discounts are available when you combine your vehicle insurance with your homeowners, renters, or motorbike insurance policies.
- Get a price estimate immediately over the internet. Use a web-based tool to get a ballpark figure for the cost. With Elephant, you may save 13% on your overall cost by requesting quotations online.
- Pay-in-full. It’s possible that if you pay in full for the whole year, you’ll save money.
Reduce or eliminate the usage of paper whenever possible. Elephant offers a 3% discount on each insured car to customers who refuse to accept paper payments.
- E-signature. Get a little discount on your insurance by signing up with your electronic signature.
Discounts based on the driver or vehicle
- Multi-car. You might save up to 20% on your insurance if you have several vehicles insured.
- Well-versed in the art of driving. For conscientious drivers with a five-year accident-free record, Elephant provides savings of up to 10%.
- You’re doing well in school. Full-time students between the ages of 16 and 25 who earn at least a “B” average are eligible for good student discounts.
- Homeowner. If you own your home, you may qualify for a discount on your insurance due to the presence of elephants.
- You can do your work from the comfort of your own home. Employees who work from home and thus use public transportation less often get a discount on their membership with Elephant.
Is Elephant Insurance right for you?
Elephant Insurance differs from other more well-known and bigger companies in the business because of its discounts and coverage possibilities.
Visit our review of Direct Car Insurance Review for one more car insurance review.