What kind of insurance coverage does Direct Auto provide? Check out our Direct Auto Insurance review to see if you can get a better bargain and to learn about the many kinds of insurance that are offered.
- Direct Car Insurance Review for 2021
- Pros and Cons of Direct Auto car insurance
- Direct car insurance coverage options
- Direct Auto insurance discounts
- Direct Auto bundling options
- How to cancel your Direct Auto policy
- Can I cancel my Direct Auto policy online?
Direct Car Insurance Review for 2021
In the Southeast, Direct Auto Insurance is a good option for those seeking straightforward car insurance. Customer’s choices for bundling their auto insurance with other policies have shrunk as a result of this. You may get commercial vehicle insurance, personal auto, motorbike insurance, and even roadside assistance via them. Continue reading to learn more about Direct Auto insurance choices, savings, and other benefits.
Direct Auto, in contrast to conventional insurance firms, provides protection for clients at danger of not being able to get auto insurance.
Carriers who don’t follow industry standards have a bad reputation for offering a diverse choice of benefits. Liability coverage minimums imposed by states may be met by using this kind of insurance.
Third parties have strong feelings about Direct Auto. Direct Auto has a high level of both customer and financial satisfaction. Nevertheless, customer complaints against the corporation much outnumber those about the industry.
- JD Power Rating – There is no rating for the movie. Direct Auto Insurance has yet to get a JD Power rating.
- Financial Strength – Excellent. Direct Auto Insurance has shown its financial stability and capacity to pay claims by receiving an “excellent” financial rating from A.M. Best.
- NAIC rating – Poor. According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, complaints regarding Direct Auto insurance much exceed complaints about the industry as a whole.
Pros and Cons of Direct Auto car insurance
- Payment arrangements that are customizable.
- People whose insurance is all over the place
- Improved coverage options are available.
- No insurance for homes is offered by this company.
- Customers that like to do everything on the internet.
Direct car insurance coverage options
Direct insurance covers comprehensive, collision, and uninsured motorists. Direct Auto insurance also includes liability protection. In addition to the standard insurance, drivers may purchase the following optional coverages:
- Rental reimbursement. This insurance covers the cost of renting a car while yours is being repaired due to a covered loss. To be qualified for this insurance, which is an option, you must have both comprehensive and collision coverage.
- Towing and labor services are available. The cost of towing your automobile if it breaks down or becomes undriveable after an accident may be refunded. Direct Auto’s roadside assistance package provides 24-hour towing if you don’t have collision or comprehensive coverage.
- Death as a result of a tragic accident. Accidental death insurance provides a $5,000 benefit to the dependents of dead drivers’ spouses, children, and parents. This is an add-on to your vehicle insurance policy that you might choose to get.
- Payments that can be tailored. Many clients of Direct Auto insurance may choose from a variety of payment plans. Flexible payment choices include the ability to schedule payments ahead of time, make full or partial payments, pay in advance to minimize your monthly costs, and even pay with cash to a local agent or partner site.
Direct Auto insurance discounts
Drivers who meet the requirements will be eligible for a variety of incentives. In terms of driver, vehicle, and insurance policy, they are separated into three groups.
Discounts based on driver or vehicle
- Military. Active-duty military people may save up to 25% off their insurance by switching.
- Be careful behind the wheel. With a good driving record, drivers may save up to 10% on their insurance premium.
- Excellent Work, You. Students who are single and enrolled full-time may save up to 10% on their tuition.
- Person in their seventies or eighties. Drivers 55 and older may save up to 5% on gas.
- Multi-car. Insuring several cars under one insurance might result in a 25% savings.
- Mileage. Owners of cars with low mileage may save up to 5% on petrol.
Discounts based on your policy
- Multi-product. You may save up to 5 percent if you purchase another product at the same time as your auto insurance.
- Previously, this had been reported. As long as you’ve been covered consistently for at least six months, you might save up to 25 percent on your insurance.
- Homeowner. Homeowners may save up to 15% on their energy costs.
- Renewal. Renewing your coverage might result in a savings of up to 20 percent.
- We’re glad you’re back. It’s possible that switching back to Direct Auto insurance would save you 6%.
- Affinity. Organizations or members in good standing may save up to 5 percent by working with Direct.
Direct Auto bundling options
To be eligible for the multi-policy discount, a vehicle insurance must be purchased together with at least one other Direct Auto product. If you don’t have house insurance, they provide a variety of additional insurance options for those with assets that might need some protection.
How to cancel your Direct Auto policy
When it comes time to cancel your Direct Auto insurance, you have a few alternatives. It’s possible to sign a cancellation request in person at a nearby agency or write one by hand. Your entire name, signature, policy number, address, date of birth, and the expiration date of the insurance must all be included in the handwritten statement. Send a statement with this information on it to the toll-free number 877-622-7338 to make things even simpler.
Can I cancel my Direct Auto policy online?
By sending a message to customer support, you may terminate your Direct Auto insurance policy online. You must include the following information in your message: your name, policy number, address, date of birth, cause for cancellation, and the date on which the policy should be cancelled.
Checkout our review of Dairyland Car Insurance Review for another car insurance review.