The Cadillac ATS is a mid-size luxury sedan that costs a lot of money. The average cost of Cadillac ATS car insurance is $173 per year or $13 per month. The cost of car insurance is 6% more than the national average, at an annual base price of $4,595.
Variables that may affect your Car insurance rates
- A Cadillac ATS model’s year of production
- The vehicle’s exterior trim
- The level of protection you need
- The significance of your year-long trip
- Elements of your vehicle’s security and safety relating to theft
- Driver’s Credit Score and Location
- The driver’s age
- Driving records over the past five years for all drivers
- A vehicle’s state of repair
- The nature of your sexual orientation (or the driver)
- Regardless of whether the driver leases, rents, or buys the vehicle.
Check out our review of BMW 3 Series Insurance Rates, to see how it compares.