When it comes to Buick insurance rates, it is often very cheap. You will pay on average $1,433 each year. Insurance costs often are cheap since Buicks have good safety ratings. Additionally, variables like where you live, your age, and your marital status may affect the precise cost of your insurance.
- How to compare insurance for a Buick
- Pros and cons of insuring a Buick
- About the Buick brand
- Buick car facts
- Should You Buy A Buick?
How to compare insurance for a Buick
According to our research, most Buicks have a good safety rating, which helps to keep you safe and save you money on car insurance. Insurance for bucks is easily obtained, and you’ll find numerous insurance providers that are interested in taking you on.
When insurance companies determine auto insurance rates, they look to see how safe a vehicle is, which is one of the most important considerations. A car’s probability of being stolen is a consideration for insurance carriers. In addition, insurance companies evaluate variables such as the cost to maintain and repair the vehicle.
Pros and cons of insuring a Buick
- Excellent safety features
- Not among the top stolen cars
- Buick’s Avenir Line of cars are considered luxury and are costlier to insure
About the Buick brand
Buick, founded in 1905, was able to rapidly surpass rivals to become the world’s biggest vehicle manufacturer. When it was completed, it produced an entity that could only be called “General Motors” – a potential powerhouse for generations to come.
Prior to then, Buick was not thought of as a luxury brand, but a mid-tier one that was situated between GM’s Cadillac and the Lincoln Continental and Acura MDX. The Buick range is excellent for individuals seeking a sophisticated premium car with good safety ratings.
Are there any standout Buick models?
Only the Cascada convertible is offered in the 2018 Buick range. This model was built with long-distance driving pleasure in mind. The machine is constructed with a smooth-as-silk design and is available in three bright colors. It is powered by a 1.6L 200-hp turbocharged engine. On the other hand, safety was also considered throughout the creation of the Cascada. Forward collision alert, OnStar, and lane departure warning are just a few of the many available safety features in the vehicle. Worry-free driving with this enjoyable convertible awaits you.
What’s the Avenir Line?
The Avenir Line embodies “Buick luxury.” A Buick using all of the design elements on the Avenir version of the Enclave and the Lacrosse is outstanding. Complementary characteristics like connectivity, efficient operation, and a luxurious interior may all be found in the Avenir Line.
Buick car facts
- America’s oldest auto brand, Buick, dates back to 1903.
- The Buick models are often of a higher quality, although there are cheap versions that look very similar. Starting at $29,565, the 2018 Buick Lacrosse is among the lowest-priced among 2018’s mainstream luxury cars. Meanwhile, the Envision has a starting MSRP of $34,015.
- BASE PRICES START AT $22,000, and they may increase to $40,000.
- In the event that you’re interested in car safety, Buicks usually perform very well. The LaCrosse and Encore are among the brand’s most popular models, and all of their safety ratings are excellent.
- The 2017 Buick range, including the Grand National, Regal, Enclave, and Lacrosse, received a 5-Star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. It was Buick’s third year in a row that this had happened.
- China’s Buick franchise outsells the rest of the world combined. In 2017, China’s sales rose by 450% over the US, according to estimates.
Should You Buy A Buick?
Although insurance for Buicks is more affordable than before, car pricing and safety features remain comparable to their previous prices. Shop around before making your purchase to ensure you get the best price.
You can also take a look at our review of Buick Encore Insurance Rates.