The annual cost of owning a 2021 BMW X3e was $2,546.04 on average or $212.72 per month. Even so, your real rates may differ depending on a variety of factors like your driving history, vehicle type, and geographic region.
- BMW X3e car insurance rates
- How do I compare insurance for the X3 xDrive30i?
- Does the BMW X3e qualify for discounts?
- How reliable is the BMW X3 xDrive30i?
- Bottom line
BMW X3e car insurance rates
According to our research, the average monthly insurance cost for a BMW X3 xDrive30i in 2021 will be $212.72.
How do I compare insurance for the X3 xDrive30i?
Automobiles equipped with a combination of electric vehicles (for city driving) and traditional gasoline engines (for long-distance travel) are the best in the world. These are some variables that may have an impact on insurance premiums:
- Body type. The X3 XDrive30i is a full-size SUV crossover that’s better to have than a high-performance car. However, since it’s a high-end model, repairs may be more costly.
- Power. The hybrid’s overall output is 252 horsepower, with a 0-60 mph time of 6.5 seconds and a top speed of 130 mph in 6.5 seconds. This information may result in a higher insurance quote than what is typical for everyday drivers.
- Fuel. The X3 XDrive30i has a 31-mile electric battery and is a gas or electric hybrid car. 98 mpg combined fuel economy is provided by the turbocharged 2.0-liter I-4 engine.
- Rate robbery. The BMW X3 series is one of the least stolen vehicles on the market, resulting in cheap insurance rates.
- Maintenance. The maintenance in the Gas X3 version was minimal in the first couple of years of business ownership and BMW has a history in the production of powerful electric cars.
- Coverage. For approximately $50,000, you’re likely to want comprehensive car insurance that covers liability, comprehensive coverage, and collision. Consider getting vehicle insurance that doesn’t pay for other people’s damages in an accident.
- Warranty. BMW’s Ultimate Car program includes warranty options. The basic warranty includes three or 36,000 miles of complete maintenance, depending on the plan you choose. Roadside assistance is included as part of each package.
- Offering of the manufacturer. BMW often provides discounts and incentives via its distribution network, including cash back and low-interest loans.
Does the BMW X3e qualify for discounts?
Higher-end models have additional features like these: The X3 xDrive30i has to be qualified for the following car discounts:
- Anti Lock brake discount
- Antitheft discount
- Electric vehicle discount
How reliable is the BMW X3 xDrive30i?
- Safety. The 2019 BMW X3 has received an average rating of 9.7 out of 10 from the US News and World Report. The Highway Safety Institute gives the Standard X3 a “good” rating in all but one of the safety categories (IIHS). A high degree of safety is anticipated for the X3 xDrive30i, comparable to that of previous electric cars.
- Reliability. BMW makes reliable automobiles that meet the requirements of highways and offers a wide range of electric vehicles. Consumer Reports has found regular X3 to be highly dependable. Thus, the X3 xDrive 30e is expected to have such high values.
- Recalls. The X3 xDrive 30e must be protected against recall by the product’s maker. As with previous BMW models, there have been no safety recalls.
The plug-in hybrid version of the popular X3 Series is the BMW X3e xDrive 30e. Because of its high production and low volume rates, it provides low insurance costs for power crossings. You may also try to find a low-cost Electric Vehicle Company.
Before purchasing an insurance policy for your BMW X3 xDrive30i, shop around for many different insurance providers that meet your needs.
Visit our review of Audi Q8 Car Insurance Rates for another car insurance review.