The annual cost for a 2021 BMW M3 car insurance rates are $3,301.89, or an average monthly premium of $275.16. The exact amount you’ll pay is determined by a variety of factors, including your driving record, vehicle type, and geographic area.
- About the BMW M3
- BMW M3 Series money-saving safety features
- How does the BMW M3 compare to other car models?
About the BMW M3
Since 1985, the BMW M3 has been utilized as a racing vehicle. In the BMW three-series lineup, the M3 is the high-performance sports car. The vehicle is well-known for its impressive on-road and off-road abilities.
BMW M3 Series money-saving safety features
If your BMW M3 Series is fitted with certain safety features, you may be able to save money on your auto insurance.
- Bodily injury liability per person: $50,000
- Bodily injury liability per accident: $100,000
- Property damage liability: $50,000
- Comprehensive deductible: $500
- Collision deductible: $500
- Medical payments: $5,000
- Uninsured motorist bodily injury: $50,000/$100,000
Computers, location, work kind, yearly miles, and other factors will all affect how much you spend.
How does the BMW M3 compare to other car models?
The BMW M3 is somewhere in the middle of our ranking of 360 highly regarded vehicles based on price alone.
You may check out our review of Audi RS3 Insurance Rates.
Frequently asked questions
What Is A Car?
It’s a non horse driven vehicle.