According to our research, monthly insurance premiums for a Bentley Mulsanne range from $270 to $1,370, or $3,240 to $16,440 each year. However, not everyone will take that high-priced vehicle, so you must weigh your coverage choices and choose what you really want.
- How to compare insurance for the Bentley Mulsanne
- Why is insurance so expensive for the Bentley Mulsanne?
- What factors affect car insurance for the Bentley Mulsanne?
- Driver factors and insurance costs
- Does the Bentley Mulsanne qualify for discounts?
- Reliability and safety ratings for the Bentley Mulsanne
- The Bentley Mulsanne series maintenance
- How long does it take to make a Bentley?
- Bottom line
How to compare insurance for the Bentley Mulsanne
Because Mulsanne insurance is so expensive, you may have to get a quote by calling around to several providers. For the most part, no one will even try to provide you an internet quote for such a costly car. Beyond Bentley and Geico providers, advanced and tourism providers include Erie, Farmers, and Allstate.
Compare Bentley Mulsanne’s insurance options to see which one is best for you.
- Price. If anything happens to your Bentley Mulsanne, you don’t want to pay the most affordable insurance premium possible since repairs may be prohibitively expensive. Instead, evaluate your options to see which one offers the best value.
- Deductible. Long-term, a significant Bentley deduction may be meaningless. If an accident necessitates expensive repairs, you’ll be on the hook for that money up front, even if insurance begins to kick in later.
- Coverage. Most people who purchase a luxury vehicle go above and above the minimum standards set by their state’s insurance laws. It’s important to keep an eye out for collisions and comprehensive coverage to protect yourself from potentially costly insurance losses.
- Restrictions. Because not all insurance companies cover premium vehicles like the Mulsanne, your choices may be limited.
- Manufacturer offers. Bentley provides a three-year, unlimited-mileage roadside assistance package on all new cars.
Why is insurance so expensive for the Bentley Mulsanne?
The Bentley Mulsanne’s insurance rates are greater since a luxury vehicle is likely to have higher insurance expenses than the bare minimum required by the government. Mulsanne is a high-performance vehicle that limits the capacity of your provider’s insurer. Not everyone in the insurance industry is ready to cover such a car.
What factors affect car insurance for the Bentley Mulsanne?
Due to its rarity and foreign componentry, luxury vehicles like the Bentley Mulsanne usually cost more to insure than comparable automobiles. In addition, not all shops are open in
Bentley, so you’ll have to shell out a lot of money if you want to go shopping.
Your insurance prices may be affected by the three packages you drive from Mulsanne.
- Mulsanne Base. This model is least expensive, even if it starts at $304,670.
- Mulsanne Speed. The Base and Extended WheelBase models have 505 horsepower, while this one has 530 hp. Although the Mulsanne Speed is less expensive than the Extended Wheelbase, the insurance is more rapid and may be covered.
- Mulsanne Extended Wheelbase. The most expensive model, starting at $361,500, has a more luxurious back seat..
Driver factors and insurance costs
In addition to the make and model of your car, factors like your age, gender, where you live, your credit score, and your driving record may all affect the cost of your car insurance.
Insurance companies consider sports cars to be riskier than other types of vehicles in the event of an accident. Mulsanne Speed may be less expensive than the others because of this.
Additionally, if you reside in a town where traffic is congested or crime is prevalent, your insurance premiums may be higher than the national average.
Does the Bentley Mulsanne qualify for discounts?
Yes, the safety features of the Bentley Mulsanne may help you save money on your insurance.
- Anti Lock brakes
- Stability control
- Parking sensors
- Blindspot alerts
- Antitheft security system
Reliability and safety ratings for the Bentley Mulsanne
There are no official safety or reliability statistics for the Bentley Mulsanne since it is a costly and thus uncommon route. Bentley, on the other hand, has a reputation as one of the most dishonest automakers in recent years.
The reason for this may be because luxury vehicles have more issues than the average family car, and parts can be both costly and difficult to come by.
An Internet reviewer claims that when you purchase a Bentley or drive your Bentley often, reliability becomes a problem. Remember, the more you drive anything, the more likely it is to break down, and vice versa.
The Bentley Mulsanne series maintenance
Mulsanne Bentleys, for example, cost a lot more than they’re worth since they’re so luxurious. Regular oil changes should cost around $500 a year, with extra maintenance costing between $1,400 and $2,500.
A Bentley Mulsannes mechanic is also necessary since most people cannot afford such an expensive vehicle. Attend your local Bentley dealership or specialist shop for as long as possible.
How long does it take to make a Bentley?
Unsurprisingly, they go through a lengthy production procedure before hitting the road. Bentley is well-known for the utmost in luxury and utmost in intricacy.
The Bentley Mulsanne’s engine may be built in as little as 30 hours, the interior can take as long as 170 hours to design, 125 hours to build, and the steering wheel can take as long as 15 hours to make.
Another reason why creating a Bentley requires patience and attention to detail is because it is so expensive to buy and insure.
Luxury, speed, and cost are all hallmarks of a Bentley automobile. Mulsanne insurance, servicing, and maintenance will run you more money than you’re used to.
Find the finest luxury vehicle insurance cover by comparing insurance quotes from various companies.
Check out our review of Bentley Flying Spur Car Insurance Rates for one more car insurance review.