Most Bentley car insurance rates are covered by standard insurance at an average cost of $228 per month or $2,736 per year. Insurance cost will depend on your driving history, age, frequency of use, and if you own a Bentley. In keeping with the reputation for having high insurance rates, the price of Bentleys should not be surprising.
- Why are Bentleys so expensive to insure?
- Pros and cons of insuring a Bentley
- About the Bentley brand
- Bentley car facts
- Bottom line
Why are Bentleys so expensive to insure?
Adding many basic safety features to your vehicle may help you save money on auto insurance. Insurance firms would also want to note that this car that’s completely opulent is also rare to be stolen. As a result, owning a Bentley would need a hefty insurance premium.
Insurance may be difficult to acquire in both situations. Just a handful of the major insurance companies will cover a Bentley, but it is good to know about specialty insurance providers for sports cars and luxury vehicles, in case you want to save some money.
Pros and cons of insuring a Bentley
- Not commonly stolen
- Great safety features
- Manufactured outside the US, which ups the price of insurance
- It’s high purchase price means costlier insurance
About the Bentley brand
In the early twentieth century, W.O. Bentley founded Bentley Motors in London, but the company was subsequently purchased by Rolls-Royce in the 1930s, and was later included in the Volkswagen Group in the 1990s. In addition to selling automobiles and motorcycles, the Volkswagen Group also markets vehicles under other premium nameplates, such as Porsche, Bugatti, Lamborghini, and Ducati.
It was under Volkswagen ownership that the Bentley Continental was initially built, and it was also the first Bentley to be mass-produced. The Continental, Bentayga, Flying Spur, and Mulsanne are the only four Bentley models in production.
Though currently owned by a German manufacturer, Bentley’s headquarters in England still produce cars which are coveted throughout the globe.
Are there any standout Bentley models?
The Bentley Bentayga Hybrid made its debut, a plug-in hybrid version of the popular SUV. Bentley has invented a new technology that forms the basis of the powertrain, with a V6 engine and a hybrid powertrain. However, the vehicle is built in the Crewe, England, Bentley plant like previous Bentley models. In 2019, the Bentayga Hybrid was unveiled.
What’s the Bentley x Starck Power Dock?
Starck, the creative mastermind behind some of Bentley’s most impressive pieces, teamed up with the company’s senior designer, Philippe Starck, to design the Bentley x Starck Power Dock, an exquisite device for recharging the Bentayga Hybrid. To have access to a power outlet while traveling, the charging cable is stored in the power dock and then plugged into the Bentayga’s charging port. Designing the Bentley x Starck Power Dock was an opportunity to help the environment while achieving a stunning look.
Bentley car facts
- On the other hand, while Bentleys may be among the most costly vehicles around, their insurance premiums do not always go through the roof.
- It’s usually important to get more than just the bare minimal coverage for a Bentley since the car’s worth demands it. However, in many cases you may also want to add umbrella insurance and comprehensive coverage.
- Many insurance firms do not offer comprehensive or high-end car insurance. Compare a business that focuses on high-performance car insurance to a company that specializes in insurance for higher-performance vehicles.
Bentley insurance will be costly because of the vehicle’s high price. It is, nevertheless, crucial that you research insurance options thoroughly to choose the most suitable one for you.
check out our other car rates and reviews.