According to our findings, the Bentley Bentayga has an annual insurance premium of $3,612 — or $301 each month. The problem is that not all insurance companies are willing to accept such a pricey car, therefore your prices and options will be lowered accordingly.
- How to compare insurance for the Bentley Bentayga
- What factors affect car insurance for the Bentley Bentayga?
- Driver factors and insurance costs
- Does the Bentley Bentayga qualify for discounts?
- Reliability and safety ratings for the Bentley Bentayga
- The Bentley Bentayga series maintenance
- When did the Bentayga debut?
- Compare Bentley Bentayga competitors
- Bottom line
How to compare insurance for the Bentley Bentayga
Consider the following factors while evaluating Bentley Bentayga insurance rates:
- Price. Bentaygas are expensive to buy and much more so to repair. If you ever need to file a claim, skimping on insurance cover may not be in your best interest.
- Deductible. Most people who possess a luxury vehicle don’t have to subtract much from their taxable income. If you know you can pay for repairs before the commencement of insurance, go with a low or moderate deductible.
- Coverage. Almost certainly, you want insurance coverage that goes above and above the bare minimum required by the State. Because repairs may be expensive, you should think about getting comprehensive and collision coverage in addition to your current policy. Depending on whether you’re financing or leasing your Bentley, one of these coverage options may be necessary for you.
- Restrictions. Your choices may be limited if your Bentayga does not cover all insurance providers.
- Manufacturer offers. You don’t have to worry if you’re still insured at Bentley about being able to add this option to your policy since Bentley provides a three-year roadside assistance plan for all new vehicles.
What factors affect car insurance for the Bentley Bentayga?
Bentley claims that the Bentayga is the fastest SUV ever built, with a maximum speed of 187 mph. Insurance rates will very certainly rise if the current trend continues. Insuring a Bentayga, on the other hand, is likely to be less expensive than insuring a high-end sports car like a Continental, Flying Spur, or Mulsanne, since insurance providers can drive these cars quicker and are generally deemed high-risk.
Getting a Bentayga is simpler than getting a Mulsanne, but even though SUVs are regarded to be less hazardous than sports cars, you’ll still need to search around for the best deals. There are a few insurers that won’t cover things like a Bentley or an SUV. There is no way to obtain an online quotation from Allstate or any other company that may cover your Bentley. In spite of this, Erie and Farmers should be able to provide you a few ballparks on the internet.
Driver factors and insurance costs
Aside from the make and model of your car, the driver characteristics such as age, gender, marital status, location, and credit all influence your insurance rates. Residents of cities with high crime rates, such as Los Angeles, may face higher car insurance costs than those living in smaller rural towns with lower theft rates.
Does the Bentley Bentayga qualify for discounts?
To be sure, the Bentley Bentayga is equipped with high-tech safety measures like the following ones:
- Traction control
- Stolen vehicle tracking
- An anti theft alarm
- Antitheft ignition disable
- Parking assist
- Blind spot sensors
- Lane departure warnings
- A rearview camera
Reliability and safety ratings for the Bentley Bentayga
There are no public safety and dependability ratings for Bentaygas since they are so uncommon. Additionally, there are no comparable super-fast SUVs on the market right now, but Rolls-Royce and Lamborghini are expected to produce such vehicles in the near future.
Bentleys have a reputation for being unreliable, especially if you purchase a used one rather than a new one. Luxury automobile owners don’t use their vehicles every day, so doing basic repairs and maintenance may save you money.
The Bentley Bentayga series maintenance
The Bentayga, like other Bentleys, may be costly to maintain and repair. An oil change costs $500, and other routine maintenance costs an additional $1,400 per year on top of that.
You may have to wait a long time and spend more money at a regular repair shop if you must take your Bentley to a Bentley dealer or a specialized expert for repair or maintenance.
When did the Bentayga debut?
Bentley Bentayga’s first SUV, the brand debuted in 2016. In addition to that, it is the world’s fastest SUV, and this vehicle, which weighs more than a large pickup, is unique in the marketplace right now.
Bentayga’s newest luxury SUV, the 2017 Mulliner, will cost even more to insure and maintain. The only significant changes for 2018 are the inclusion of a third row of seats and a black-and-chrome aesthetic kit for the wheels.
Compare Bentley Bentayga competitors
Do you want a different model of car? Below are some comparable vehicle models and models of the Bentley Bentayga.
Bentleys are luxurious, high-end sports vehicles with impressive acceleration. As a result, insurance, repair, and maintenance costs for a Bentayga will be higher.
Compare luxury vehicle insurance quotes from a number of different companies to see which is the most affordable option.
For another car insurance review, visit our review of Aston Martin DBX Car Insurance Rates.