An affordable premium vehicle like the Audi S7 is hard to come by. An average insurance premium for an Audi S7 is $191 per month, or $2,292 per year. 2.9 percent of the cost is allocated to liability insurance for vehicles, which is below the national average of 4.4 percent, with a starting price of $79,000.
The Audi S7 is a high-performance variant of Audi’s A7, the brand’s biggest and most opulent vehicle. It’s well-thought-out design provides families with convenience, power, and a wide variety of safety features, making it a great choice. However, because of its strong engine and almost six-figure price, it may be difficult to insure.
- How to compare insurance for the Audi S7
- What factors affect car insurance rates for Audi S7?
- How do trim packages and extra build options affect insurance cost?
- Audi S7 money-saving safety features
- Does the Audi S7 qualify for auto insurance discounts?
- How reliable is the Audi S7?
- How safe is the Audi S7?
- Audi S7 maintenance
- Is an extended warranty worth it for the Audi S7?
- About the Audi S7
- Compare Audi competitors
How to compare insurance for the Audi S7
There are significant differences in the coverage and policy features, making it difficult to compare car insurance quotes from various companies. Regardless of how daunting it may seem, coverage is required in almost every state. On the other hand, if you’re in an accident, it may provide you peace of mind and save you a lot of money. Some cars may be costly to insure, but many companies estimate how much you will spend. Because prices vary depending on the provider, creating a sample insurance that covers the service you want can help you weigh your options better. A few things to keep in mind.
- Price. A sample insurance policy may assist you in comparing comparable coverage offered by a variety of different companies. Analyze the prices of your options after obtaining many quotes so that you may choose insurance that fits your budget.
- Deductible. Your insurance prices may be directly influenced by the size of your deduction. Think about how much you can save on premiums by increasing your deductible; on the other hand, lower rates mean higher monthly costs.
- The bare minimum in terms of coverage. Except for New Hampshire and Virginia, every state has a set of minimum coverage requirements. Find out whether the state’s minimum requirements are fulfilled before purchasing insurance.
- Extra information. There are many options for increasing your auto insurance coverage, including uninsured motorist and bodily injury liability coverage. If you’d want additional coverage, be sure to ask about all possible options while getting quotes.
- Extras. Roadside assistance and accident forgiveness are common freebies offered by companies. To find out whether your insurance extras are worthwhile, see what your preferred providers provide and whether or not they are available.
- Restrictions. Before buying insurance, be sure there aren’t any limitations to keep you from getting rejected claims or having coverage gaps.
- Provide a discount or offer in exchange for your customer loyalty to the manufacturer. A number of manufacturers have insurance companies on their payroll. Find out whether you’re qualified for any discounts or loyalty programs by talking to your dealer.
- Warranty. To avoid paying for overlapping coverage, find out what your manufacturer’s or extended warranty covers.
What factors affect car insurance rates for Audi S7?
Along with driver and location information, insurance companies use a variety of vehicle-specific variables when determining your rates. Because every product and model is unique, the cost of your car insurance may be greatly influenced by your choice of vehicle. See how the S7’s body design, theft rates, maintenance costs, and other attributes stack up against those of similar cars.
- Body type. The Audi S7 is a powerful and luxurious four-door sedan. It’s built for low-risk activities like commuting with the family, traveling, and just getting about town. As a result, insurance premiums may be reduced.
- The make and model of the vehicle. The S7 is a high-end luxury car with a hefty price tag, both in terms of upkeep and repairs. This may raise the cost of auto insurance.
- Theft. The most often stolen vehicle model year is a sedan. Because the S7 is a four-door sedan, expect to pay more for car insurance.
- Repairs. Given the S7’s premium price and luxurious features, repairs may be prohibitively expensive. As a result, the cost of car insurance may go up.
- Ratings on the level of safety. Both the A7 and the S7 were unrated at the time of this writing. On the other side, this vehicle is equipped with a slew of high-quality safety features that may save you money on your auto insurance.
How do trim packages and extra build options affect insurance cost?
Car insurance companies use a variety of factors to calculate your premium, including your likelihood of filing a claim and the amount of that claim. This may have a direct impact on the price of auto insurance depending on the year and model of your car. Performance, accident prevention, and repair costs may all differ greatly depending on the vehicle’s design. Car insurance prices may be influenced by a vehicle’s trim and extras in addition to the manufacturer and model. The base Premium Plus Audi S7 demonstrates how various design choices influence the cost of vehicle insurance.
- Prestige. The Prestige trim level adds a heads-up display, an angular vision camera system, and other features. A reduction in your insurance rates is possible as a consequence of increased visibility.
- S Sport package. This package includes a rear sports differential as well as dynamic steering to help with handling. By including this bundle, you’ll save money on your insurance premiums.
- Airbags for the second row of passengers in the back. This feature may help minimize damage in the event of an accident that results in lower insurance premiums.
- Assistive device with night vision. This method improves night vision so that potential hazards may be seen and avoided. You may be able to save money on your car insurance if you include it.
- Assistance for the driver. Preventing accidents and lowering insurance costs are also possible benefits from the driver assistance package.
Audi S7 money-saving safety features
If your Audi S7 is equipped with certain safety features, you may be able to save money on your auto insurance.
- Daytime running lights
- Anti-lock brakes
- Anti-theft device
- Surround camera system
- Parking sensors
- Rear back-up sensors
- LED fog lights
- Electronic stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
Does the Audi S7 qualify for auto insurance discounts?
Depending on the insurer you choose, your automobile may be eligible for various discounts on car insurance. However, the actual savings you get will depend on a variety of factors, including your location, provider, preferences, and other factors. In the case of the Audi S7, such instances are as follows:
- New car discount
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount (Airbags, motorized seat belts, etc.)
- Emergency roadside assistance discount
How reliable is the Audi S7?
Despite the fact that the S7 does not yet have an official confidence rating, there are many A7 data to consider. The 2018 model was rated 4/5 stars by US News and J.D. Power, which is higher than the average for vehicles in its class.
S7 manufacturing began in 2011, although some comparisons may be seen between it and older models.
- 2015. Some of the 2015 S7 models were recalled because of inaccurate tire label information that said the vehicle’s maximum weight was too high.
- 2013-2014. A small number of 2013-2014 S7 cars were recalled due to manufacturing tolerance issues that may lead to fuel line leaks.
There aren’t many typical Audi S7 flaws, however some owners have reported transmission problems even with little mileage. Some of Audi’s sports vehicles, such as the S7, are well-known.
How safe is the Audi S7?
However, neither the A7 nor the S7 has received an official safety rating from the IIHS or the NHTSA. They are both unrated. The S7, like other Audi cars, comes equipped with a number of excellent safety systems that may help reduce the severity of an accident. If you do this, you may be able to save money on your car insurance.
Audi S7 maintenance
A lot like the rest of Audi’s lineup, the S7 is built to be both comfortable and fast. With its powerful engine and opulent features, it’s perfect for long trips because of the many places you can go. Even if it doesn’t need much upkeep, regular service visits can help you get the most from your car. The following predictions are based on things like oil changes, miles driven, and other forms of maintenance.
- To keep your Audi running smoothly, Audi suggests changing the oil every 10,000 miles (or 12 months). Those who drive a lot may, however, want to have their vehicle replaced more often.
- The cost of an oil change for an Audi A7 ranges from $100 to $200, depending on when the vehicle was last serviced and where it was serviced.
- Audi recommends that you send your S7 in for a minor repair every 10,000 miles for the first two years, and then every 20,000 miles after that. After the first 20,000 miles, standard maintenance should be done, and then every 20,000 miles afterwards.
- When driving in the city, the 2018 Audi S7 gets an average of 16 miles per gallon, while on the highway, it gets an average of 24 miles per gallon.
- The four-year/50,000-mile warranty and four years of 24-hour roadside assistance are included with the 2017 Audi S7.
Is an extended warranty worth it for the Audi S7?
As a result of the S7 requirement, customers are guaranteed an Audi warranty of four years and 50,000 miles. This new car warranty covers everything from parts and labor to complimentary 24-hour roadside assistance. Audi, on the other hand, provides an extended warranty package known as the Audi Certified Plus Limited guarantee. You may extend your S7 warranty for an additional two years or 50,000 miles by selecting this option. Perhaps while the basic warranty protects you well, getting an extended warranty may provide you extra peace of mind and even increase the value of your vehicle on the open market.
About the Audi S7
The Audi S7 made its debut on the market in 2012. The Audi S7 is a V8-powered version of Audi’s A7 sedan. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and the National Highway Authority have not assessed the 2017 safety model.
Safety ratings, theft rates, replacement costs, and general damage risk all go into determining the price of an Audi S7. The cost of car insurance varies depending on a driver’s history and location. Before buying an Audi, prospective buyers should compare insurance quotes from many different providers to obtain the best deal. Audi S7 buyers should also do their homework to see whether they qualify for the insurance discounts offered by each insurer.
Compare Audi competitors
Investigate other Audi models or switch to a different brand.
Check out our review of Audi RS7 Car Insurance Rates for one more car insurance review.