The Audi RS7 is a high-performance sports car that manages to be both stylish and sporty at the same time. This high-end luxury car has a battery life of 560 hours thanks to Audi’s well-known Quattro all-wheel drive system. The Audi RS7 car insurance rates $2,292, or approximately $1,000 more than the national average. While it has a strong engine and a luxurious appearance, many factors help keep insurance rates low. The cost of car insurance is influenced by a variety of variables, including the kind of vehicle, the driver, and the geographic area.
- How to compare insurance for the Audi RS7
- What variables influence Audi RS7 vehicle insurance rates?
- How do trim packages and extra build options affect insurance cost?
- Audi RS7 money-saving safety features
- Does the Audi RS7 qualify for auto insurance discounts?
- How reliable is the Audi RS7?
- How safe is the Audi RS7?
- Audi RS7 maintenance
- Is an extended warranty worth it for the Audi RS7?
- About the Audi RS7
- Compare Audi competitors
- Bottom line
How to compare insurance for the Audi RS7
It’s expensive to insure the RS7, but you won’t have any problems. The RS7 is an Audi premium sedan, and as such, it should be provided by any major automaker. When looking for insurance, the most important consideration is finding the greatest coverage for the lowest cost. There are many factors to consider when comparing Audi RS7 vehicle insurance quotes. If you want to compare insurance quotes from various companies, create a template with all of the coverage you want and use it to compare prices.
- Price. Make an example policy to compare various levels of insurance coverage while obtaining estimates from agents. Finding the most affordable insurance coverage may be as simple as comparing rates.
- Deductible. Your monthly allowance expenses may differ depending on the amount of your allowance. If you increase your allowance, you can lower your rates; if you decrease your allowance, you may raise them.
- The bare minimum in terms of coverage. Almost every state, with the exception of New Hampshire and Virginia, has its own set of health insurance coverage criteria. Double-check your insurance policy’s minimal requirements in your state before you go for your vacation.
- Extra information. Certain companies may offer you extra insurance coverage. Benefits like medical insurance and personal injury protection may be available. Be sure to include this information in your citations.
- Extras. A roadside help or accident forgiveness add-on is not an option if you cannot afford to pay the additional premiums required. Ask suppliers for advice on ways to make information more accessible.
- Restrictions. Examine the policy’s exclusions and restrictions before enrolling in insurance.
- Offers from the manufacturer or discounts for staying loyal to the brand. Certain manufacturers may get preferential treatment from insurance carriers, such as reduced rates or other incentives. If you qualify for a discount on your vehicle insurance, browse around to get the best deal.
- Warranty. Find out what is and isn’t covered by your manufacturer’s or extended warranty to avoid paying for overlapping coverage.
What variables influence Audi RS7 vehicle insurance rates?
In the Audi RS7, the basic engine output is 560-horsepower. For a short period of time, car insurance may seem to be unaffordable. Auto insurance rates are influenced by a wide range of variables, therefore this isn’t always the case. Automobiles that are deemed high-risk may nevertheless be eligible for discounts on their insurance premiums. A number of things may affect the cost of Audi RS7 insurance.
- Body type. Due to its four-door configuration, the RS7 is likely to be used by families and other responsible drivers. Insurance rates may go down as a consequence of this.
- Vehicle make and model. Because of its high price tag, Audi’s RS7 has a unique powertrain that is shared with the rest of its lineup. Because of the increased danger, insuring a high-performance car may be more expensive.
- Theft. Sedans are the most often stolen vehicle type, which is a shame. Although the RS7’s robbery rate is quite low, if it is used as a family vehicle, the insurance rates may rise accordingly.
- Repairs. Given the car’s high price, repairs to an Audi RS7 may be prohibitively expensive. In order to offset the effect of increased insurance premiums, components and maintenance must be easy to manage.
- Ratings on the level of safety. Unfortunately, no crash test results have been released for the RS7 or the entry-level A7. There are a number of safety and driver-assistance systems on the RS7, though, which reduce your insurance costs.
How do trim packages and extra build options affect insurance cost?
Vehicle insurance chances of making a claim and provider costs to pay them are two significant variables. Carrier price is thus based on a complex set of considerations. When it comes to filing a claim, everything from drivers and locations to vehicles matters. Each kind of automobile is distinguished, among other things, by its safety features, vehicle performance, and accident prevention technology.
The reimbursement of your car’s trimming and accessories may be more important to you than model differences. Here’s how different options on the 2018 Audi RS7 4.0 TFSI Quattro basic model influence the price.
Trim & Engine
- 4.0 TFSI Performance. With the performance package, you’ll get an extra 50 horsepower, carbon fiber accents, Dynamic Ride Control suspension, a surround camera, and a variety of other features. Increases in price and power may contribute to a rise in insurance rates even if cameras and suspension may decrease accidents.
Packages and options
- Driver assistance package. Lane assist, cruise control, high beam assist, and other vision-improving features are included in the driver aid package. You may be able to save money on your car insurance.
- Carbon-Optic package. Carbon fibers are costly and difficult to replace, thus this package has no effect on performance.
- Night vision assistant. It may significantly improve your night vision, allowing you to avoid huge monsters and other perils. This may save you money because of the increased security.
- Rear-passenger side airbags. In the case of a collision, this reduces the danger of harm to passengers and may help you preserve your car. If you include this feature, you may save money on vehicle insurance since it reduces the chance of injury to passengers in the case of an accident.
Audi RS7 money-saving safety features
If your Audi RS7 is equipped with these safety features, you may save money on your auto insurance.
- Daytime running lights
- Anti-lock brakes
- Anti-theft device
- Surround camera system
- Parking sensors
- Rear back-up sensors
- LED fog lights
- Electronic stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
Does the Audi RS7 qualify for auto insurance discounts?
Depending on the provider you choose, you may be eligible for certain auto insurance discounts. Your actual discounts, on the other hand, may vary based on factors such as your location, provider, preferences, and other factors. For the Audi RS7, consider the following scenarios:
- New car discount
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount (Airbags, motorized seat belts, etc.)
- Emergency roadside assistance discount
How reliable is the Audi RS7?
Even though there isn’t much information available on the RS7’s dependability, the Audi A7’s performance is a mix of several ratings. Compared to other vehicles in its class, the 2018 RS7 has a higher reliability rating of 4/5 stars, according to U.S. News and J.D. Power. The 2017 model has a better overall score of 4.5/5 Stars.
There haven’t been many RS7 recalls since it’s just been on the market since 2013. The RS7 was inspired by the A7, although there were some echoes of that model in the design. It doesn’t hurt to check to see whether your car is impacted even if the A7 reminder isn’t of urgent concern to you.
- 2014-2018: Between 2014 and 2018, 3,500 Audi RS7s were recalled due to misinformation about their tires. The sign listed a maximum weight that was higher than what the vehicle could tow, raising the possibility of an accident if it is overloaded.
- 2017: There were several recalls in 2017 because of issues with the passenger, side, and window airbags.
- 2016: Some 2016 models were also affected by the 2017 airbag recall.
- 2015: Audi A5s from 2015 feature the aforementioned airbag reminder, however most of the issues were due to problems with head curtain airbags.
- 2012-2013: Some Audi A7 models were recalled between 2012 and 2013 owing to fuel leaks caused by a faulty fuel injection system. In addition, a problem with the Passenger Occupant Detection System has resulted in certain vehicles being recalled because the passenger-side airbags may not activate following an accident.
The Audi RS7 has almost no common problems. Owners of Audi RS7 models have reported momentary issues at Audi dealerships, but no long-term issues. Even if they aren’t worried about the RS7, some Audi A7 buyers have reported steering, screeching, and tire wear issues.
How safe is the Audi RS7?
Unfortunately, neither the RS7 nor the A7 got any safety or crash test ratings from NHTSA nor IIHS. Even so, the RS7 has a number of safety features, similar to those found in other Audi models, that may help drivers save money on their car insurance rates.
Audi RS7 maintenance
Your RS 7 must be serviced every 10,000 kilometers for the first two years, and then every 20,000 miles afterwards, according to the 2017 Audi maintenance schedule. Standard maintenance is required after the first 20,000 miles and then every 20,000 miles after that.
- Audi recommends replacing the oil after every 10,000 miles or 12 months, whichever comes first.
- If you drive your vehicle often, you may want to consider changing it out more frequently.
- Oil changes should cost between $100 and $200, depending on how long it’s been since your previous oil change and where you’re having the work done.
- Your RS7 should follow the 2017 Audi maintenance plan after a period of 10,000 miles, and then after that, after a period of 20,000 miles. After the first 20,000 km, regular maintenance should be performed every 20,000 miles.
- The 2017 Audi RS7 gets up to 18 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway in the U.S. EPA estimates.
- The 2017 Audi RS7 comes with a four-year/50, 000-mile warranty and four years of 24-hour roadside support.
Is an extended warranty worth it for the Audi RS7?
The four-year 50,000-mile warranty that comes standard with the Audi RS7 is very generous. The Audi Certified Plus Limited warranty, on the other hand, may offer additional security when your original warranty expires. If your original warranty runs out, you’re protected for up to two more years or 50,000 more miles under the terms of your extended warranty. An extended warranty makes sense for the RS7 since it’s a high-performance sports vehicle that will almost certainly be used often. If you decide to sell your car in the future, the extended warranty may increase the market value of your car.
About the Audi RS7
The Audi RS7 has been available for purchase since 2013. The Audi RS7 2017 is a more compact and less expensive alternative to the Audi RS7. The Highway Safety Institute and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration did not test the 2017 model.
The cost of Audi RS7 insurance is affected by security ratings, theft rates, replacement costs and general damage susceptibility. Your insurance premiums may differ based on your driving record and where you live. To get the best deal on an Audi RS7, shop around for insurance quotes from several providers before making a purchase. See if there are any savings available to you.
Compare Audi competitors
Find out more about Audi or other manufacturers. Other companies.
The Audi RS7 is a multipurpose vehicle that can be used for commuting, road trips with the family, or just cruising about town in. Basic security and driver assistance may help you save money on vehicle insurance even if there are no official ratings. However, comparing your choices is the greatest method to find out what your best option is. The most frequently asked questions about the Audi RS7 are addressed here.
Compare and check out our review of BMW M5 Insurance Rates.