For a 2021 Audi A5 car insurance rates an average of $2,221 monthly or $2,653.92 annually. Nevertheless, the actual price you pay depends on a variety of factors, including how much experience you have behind the wheel, what kind of vehicle you drive, where you live, and so on.
- Audi A5 insurance rates
- How to compare insurance for the Audi A5
- What factors affect car insurance rates for Audi A5?
- How do trim packages and extra build options affect insurance cost?
- Audi A5 money-saving safety features
- Does the Audi A5 qualify for auto insurance discounts?
- How reliable is the Audi A5?
- How safe is the Audi A5?
- Audi A5 maintenance
- Is an extended warranty worth it for the Audi A5?
- About the Audi A5
- Compare Audi competitors
- Bottom line
Audi A5 insurance rates
We compared Audi A5 insurance quotes from many insurers and discovered that the average monthly premium for an Audi A5 in 2021 is $221.16. Alternatively, if it’s an older model, you’ll probably get a better deal.
How to compare insurance for the Audi A5
Because all A5 models are so popular, finding insurance should be simple. Make a list of all of the coverage you need, then shop around for the best deal. If you know what to look for while shopping, such as the following characteristics, you may save time and money.
- Price. Use the pricing as a tool to discover the best auto insurance for cars and you’ll be on your way in no time. Use this example insurance to see how much coverage you need and to compare prices from other providers.
- Deductible. Your deduction may have an impact on your monthly premium expense. Decide on the amount you need to file a claim, but keep in mind that you won’t lose a lot of money.
- Minimum coverage. Automobile insurance regulations differ from nation to country. Check your State’s minimum requirements to be sure you have the coverage you need.
- Additional coverage. Look for a company that offers the extra coverage you need if you want protection against personal injury or support for medical expenses.
- Extras. Not all insurance companies provide forgiveness for accident and disappearance deductibles. Choose a company that will provide you with extra coverage value.
- Restrictions. Certain service providers may have coverage restrictions, depending on factors like occupancy and geographic location. Make sure to ask about any limitations with each potential service provider now to prevent problems in the future.
- Manufacturer offers loyalty discounts. In order to provide special discounts or loyalty programs, several manufacturers partner with insurance companies. Audi can tell you whether you’re eligible if you ask them.
- Warranty. Make sure you know what’s covered by your warranty so you don’t end up paying extra.
What factors affect car insurance rates for Audi A5?
Insurance companies use a variety of factors to determine your rates, including your risk of being in an accident, the cost of repairs, and the likelihood of your vehicle being stolen. Because of this, how you drive your vehicle has a significant impact on your auto insurance premium. The following are a few factors that have an impact on Audi A5 insurance rates.
- Body type. The Audi A5 is a two-door slasher. It’s fast. With that said, it’s still less expensive than a sports vehicle.
- Type of car. Despite its size, the Audi A5 Coupe is a premium compact vehicle. Upkeep costs, increased theft, and other factors drive the cost of luxury vehicle insurance.
- Theft. Sedans are the most often stolen vehicle kinds, so cutting your insurance on them may save you money.
- Repairs. There are many Audi auto parts and service suppliers that may help you save money on your vehicle insurance. However, since this is a high-end vehicle, repairing interior or exterior damage may be prohibitively costly.
- Safety ratings. The A5 is equipped with a variety of safety measures that may assist in protecting the passengers and the vehicle itself in the event of an accident. It’s possible that this will lower the cost of auto insurance.
How do trim packages and extra build options affect insurance cost?
The Audi A5 is a high-performance premium sports car built for both practicality and enjoyment. In addition to being a wonderful everyday driver, this car is also excellent for leisurely road trips and exploring the open road. Buying a new car has the appeal of being able to customize it to meet your specific needs.
Whether you choose a performance package to increase top speed or a higher level of protection to keep your passengers safe, the kind of construction you choose will have an impact on your vehicle’s performance. Depending on your selections, the cost of insurance may increase or decrease as a result. These are the ways in which your insurance rates may be influenced by various Audi A5 models, customizations, and bundles:
- A5 Sportback. Due to its suitability for families and casual driving, the A5 Sportback may be chosen from the cup; however, insurance prices may rise if you do. Sedans, on the other hand, are the most often stolen car type; thus, insurance companies may consider them a greater risk.
- A5 Cabriolet. When it comes to car insurance, sports cars often cost more than sedans. The cabriolet’s greater price and sportier appearance may contribute to higher insurance premiums.
Trim & drivetrain
- Komfort. The top speed is 130 miles per hour, and the 0-60 time is 5.9 seconds. Even if you choose the S-Tronic package, this add-on should have no effect on your insurance rates.
- Progressive. The advanced package includes a slew of driver aid, external, and interior improvements. Lower rates may be the consequence of improved visibility and safety.
- Technik. Even additional vision-enhanced and safe driving technologies are included with the Technik package. Enhanced driving safety may save you money, even if the price is higher.
Packages and options
- S Line Sport Package. The majority of the components are not only aesthetically pleasing, but also sport suspension. You may expect your rates to go up even if the performance has been left untouched. It’s very doubtful.
- Advanced Driver Assistance Package. With adaptive cruise control, you’ll have the ability to stay in your lane, as well as help from the traffic. Insurance premiums may be lowered if security is tightened up.
- Sports Suspension. Depending on how your vehicle handles after installing this package, it may have an effect on your insurance rates.
- Wheel locks. The use of rolling locks makes it considerably more difficult for criminals to steal your wheels. Service providers know this, therefore they will give you a discount for installing it.
Audi A5 money-saving safety features
These safety features on your Audi A5 may help you save money on your car insurance.
- Daytime running lights
- Anti-lock brakes
- Anti-theft device
- Surround camera system
- Parking sensors
- Rear back-up sensors
- LED fog lights
- Electronic stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
Does the Audi A5 qualify for auto insurance discounts?
Depending on the insurer you choose, you may be able to get particular discounts on your car insurance. However, your actual savings may differ based on a number of factors, including your location, provider, preferences, and other considerations. The following are some scenarios in which the Audi A5 should be involved:
- New car discount
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount (Airbags, motorized seat belts, etc.)
- Emergency roadside assistance discount
How reliable is the Audi A5?
According to U.S. News and J.D. Power, the 2018 Audi A5 is 4/5 Stars more dependable than the majority of the cars in its class. His class’s grades were down from the year before, but they were still above average. More than 30,000 vehicle owners were polled for their opinions, and the results revealed a 94 percent dependability rating.
After being on sale in 2007, Audi had plenty of time to make any necessary improvements to the A5. As a result, there have been many recalls throughout the years:
- 2018. Metal cutting on the front and rear doors became loose and sharp on a limited number of 2018 vehicles.
- 2017. Certain Audi A5 Coupe and A5 Cabriolet models were recalled because of the potential for a fire caused by overheated coolant pumps.
- 2016. Several A5 cut and convertible models were recalled due to coolant pump issues and electrical system cabling concerns that may lead to overheating or melting in heating wires.
- 2013-2015. There were additional coolant pump and wiring issues discovered on the 2016 A5 Coupe and Cabriolet models for certain 2013-2015 A5 Coupe and Cabriolet models.
2017-2018 Audi A5 models have very few common problems. Car enthusiasts, in general, are pleased with their purchases and have no significant complaints. Even when corrected during a routine inspection, some owning businesses claim minimal carbon growth, which may contribute to reduced power and fuel efficiency.
How safe is the Audi A5?
U.S. News and J.D. Power have given the 2018 Audi A5 a safety grade. According to IIHS, it gets excellent scores from the NHTSA in all areas and almost flawless ratings overall. This vehicle has a number of safety features and is intended for use on the water, for recreational purposes, as well as for everyday commutes.
Audi A5 maintenance
The Audi A5 is a sporty premium sedan with a focus on comfort and driving enjoyment. It doesn’t give a fig about oil changes, but following the manufacturer’s advice is critical to getting the most out of your vehicle. The Audi A5’s oil change, mileage, and maintenance requirements are summarized here.
- Audi suggests changing the oil every 10,000 miles or 12 months, whichever comes first. Depending on where you have your oil changed, it may cost anywhere from $50 to $150.
- Audi’s 2017 Maintenance Plan stipulates that you service your A5 after every 8,000 miles or after 10,000 miles if you have the plan installed in your car.
- Standard maintenance should be performed after the first 20,000 miles and then every 20,000 miles afterwards.
- The 2017 Audi A5 Coupe Quattro gets 26 mpg on average, with a city rating of 23 and a highway rating of 32.
- The 2017 Audi A5 Cabriolet Quattro gets 24 mpg combined in the city and highway driving.
- Audi recommends that consumers take their A5 to a repair shop, although the company will not void your warranty if you do so.
- The 2017 Audi A5 comes with a four-year/50,000-mile warranty and four-year 24/7 support.
Is an extended warranty worth it for the Audi A5?
The Audi A5 comes with a guarantee of four years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. The Audi Certified Plus Limited guarantee extends your coverage if you choose that option. The extended warranty will kick in when the new car warranty expires. There is a two-year or 50,000-mile cap on the extra mileage you may drive on it. Consider purchasing an extended warranty if you use your vehicle often or want to sell it in the future.
About the Audi A5
The Audi A5 has been available on the market since 2007. Small executive sedans like the Audi A5 are offered in a single model series: the A5. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and the NHSA has not evaluated the 2017 model.
According to security ratings, robbery rates, replacement prices, and total damage risk the Audi A5’s expenditures are calculated. The cost of insurance may vary based on where you live and where you drive. If you want to buy an Audi A5, you may compare insurance quotes from various providers to get the best deal. Check to see if you qualify for any insurance savings.
Compare Audi competitors
Find out what more Audi has to offer or how their A5-like vehicles stack up against those from other automakers.
The Audi A5 is the company’s most affordable sports car. The S5 and RS5 versions of this vehicle, which offer a significant boost in performance, may be of interest to coupe design enthusiasts. There are size and pricing differences between the A4 and the A6, but the A6 has a more luxurious interior and a more powerful engine. If a sedan suits your needs better, then go for it.
Despite its price tag, the Audi A5 is a luxurious, luxurious sports vehicle that’s a pleasure to drive. Because of its many fundamental safety features, high performance, and comfortable driving qualities, it is ideal for commuting, automobile trips, and other uses. As a 4-door sports bag or a convertible, the A5 may meet your needs.
Nevertheless, the A5’s design choices and equipment packages may have an impact on insurance premiums, so you should weigh your options to determine how much you’ll really spend for vehicle insurance.
For another car insurance review, visit our review of BMW Series 3 Insurance Cost.