The Aston Martin DBX is a luxury SUV that comes with a high insurance premium. Automobile insurance for the Aston Martin DBX is estimated to cost $590 per month or $7,080 annually. With an original MSRP of $200,000, the price/cost ratio exceeds the national average of 3% by 3.54 percent. However, the exact cost will vary according to your circumstances.
- What factors affect insurance for the Aston Martin DBX?
- What discounts does the DBX qualify for?
- Aston Martin DBX safety and reliability ratings
- Bottom line
What factors affect insurance for the Aston Martin DBX?
Insurance prices for the Aston Martin DBX are determined by a variety of factors, including theft rates, vehicle performance, maintenance costs, and other variables that vary by model and manufacturer. In the table below, the DBX is compared to other cars.
- Type of car. The Aston Martin DBX is a luxury SUV with a premium price tag.
- Theft. Due to the low robbery risk of this vehicle, insurance premiums may be lowered.
- Repairs. Repairs on this vehicle are expensive and often result in high insurance rates.
- Ratings for safety. This vehicle’s safety rating is unknown, which makes it more costly to insure.
- Type of fuel. This vehicle’s safety rating is unknown, which makes it more costly to insure.
- Trim. This vehicle’s safety rating is unknown, which makes it more expensive to insure.
- Coverage. You may want to choose a policy for a luxury SUV that includes the bare minimum coverage required by your state, as well as high liability limits and comprehensive coverage for accidents. Additionally, the more insurance coverage you have, the higher your insurance premiums will be.
- Warranty. Aston Martin provides a three-year unlimited mileage warranty on new DBXs, as well as roadside assistance.
- Deals with manufacturers. Aston Martin is presently offering rental discounts of up to three years on certain cars. Additional Aston Martin finance options are available by contacting your local dealer.
What discounts does the DBX qualify for?
If your Aston Martin DBX is fitted with certain safety features, you may be able to save money on car insurance.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount
Aston Martin DBX safety and reliability ratings
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration did not grade the Aston Martin DBX. As a result, its safety is unclear. However, this brand’s vehicles often have poor safety ratings, which results in increased insurance rates. Automobiles with enhanced security often cost less to operate since they are simpler to repair and safer in the event of an accident.
The Aston Martin DBX is a high-end SUV with a low theft rate and high maintenance costs, which makes it an expensive insurance vehicle. Comparing car insurance prices may assist you in obtaining the best possible coverage for your Aston Martin DBX.
Check out our review of Porsche Insurance Rates for one more car insurance review.