Insurance products from the Rhode Island-based Amica Mutual Car Insurance Company provide a high degree of customer care and are widely recognized. When using Amica, customers may pick and choose from a variety of coverage choices, as well as discounts.
What are your thoughts on Amica Insurance as a possible insurance solution for you? Learn more about Amica Mutual Insurance Company’s insurance products and overall satisfaction by reading our review.
- Amica Mutual Car Insurance Review of 2021
- Amica car insurance coverage options
- Amica dividend policy
- Is Amica car insurance right for you?
Amica Mutual Car Insurance Review of 2021
- JD Power Rating — JD Power awarded Amica an above-average score for overall customer service, making it one of the better-rated vehicle insurance providers.
- Financial strength — According to A.M. Best, Amica’s financial health is “excellent,” meaning the firm has enough capital and is well-positioned to satisfy its responsibilities, including paying claims.
- NAIC Rating — Customers at Amica complained much more than the industry norm, according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
Amica car insurance coverage options
Automobile insurance from Amica includes standard coverages including liability (personal injury and property damage), collision, and uninsured motorist (UIM). Some of Amica’s solutions, on the other hand, go above and beyond the essentials. Consequently, Amica takes pride in offering coverage alternatives that are uncommon among big carriers. Take a peek at the following list for some inspiration.
Having issues with your automobile or truck may be remedied with Amica’s assistance. The following services may be found along the roadside:
- Towing (non-accident)
- Flat tire changing
- Dead battery jump start
- Fuel delivery
- Help to unlock doors
This insurance covers the cost of a rented automobile in the event of an accident. Even if state requirements vary, most insurance plans cover daily rental expenditures up to $20 and yearly fees up to $6,000 despite this.
Services unique to Amica
- We’ll replace your locks free of charge if you lose your keys.
- Damaged glass may be fixed for free if you bring it to us.
- Airbags that have been activated and deployed will be replaced at no cost to the user.
- If your previous vehicle is totaled, there will be no loss of value on your new vehicle (must be owned less than one year)
- Compensation for lost wages due to court appearances
- Bail of up to $1,000 may be accompanied by sureties.
Platinum Choice Auto
This more costly kind of insurance may be selected by policyholders. Standard plans do not contain the following advantages, but this one does.
Amica makes use of Advantage Points to determine discounts and other rewards for safe drivers. When you purchase or renew an insurance policy, recommend a friend to the firm, or drive carefully for a year, you may easily earn points to use against your insurance premium. You may utilize the points you earn to lower or eliminate your deductible after a claim to prevent having your rates go up.
Full glass coverage
When your windows or windshield need to be fixed or replaced, most states mandate that your comprehensive car insurance cover the whole cost of the repairs or replacements. In addition, there will be no damage costs due.
Identity fraud monitoring
Services like information monitoring, which keep tabs on your personal data, are included under this policy. It checks its customers’ credit files 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and quickly alerts them if something strange surfaces. Whenever an issue develops, Amica’s team of fraud prevention professionals will be on hand to help.
Prestige rental coverage
After a collision, Amica will reimburse the cost of a comparable rental automobile of your choice up to $5,000 (with no daily limit).
Amica insurance discounts related to the vehicle
Amica provides discounts depending on the kind of automobile you drive:
- Anti-theft. Vehicle recovery systems and alarms, which are approved anti-theft devices, may save you money on your car insurance.
- Restraint that is applied passively. You may be eligible for a discount if your car has airbags.
- Headlights with variable output. You may save money by driving at night if your car has built-in night vision illumination.
- Stability of electronic systems. ESC features may help you save a significant amount of money.
- There’s a forward-collision alert. This discount is available to you if your vehicle is equipped with collision-avoidance technology.
Amica discounts related to the driver
The amount of money a driver saves is directly proportional to the way he or she drives. Consider how you may save money by making certain decisions.
- Defensive driver training. To save money on your vehicle insurance, consider taking a certified defensive driving course.
- Driving instruction. Classes in driver education that are approved by your state’s motor vehicle department might save you money.
- Good Student. College and high school students between the age of 15 and 25 who maintain an overall grade point average of “B” are eligible for a reduction on their membership fees.
- Students are absent because they are in school. When a full-time student is away at school and without a vehicle, you may save money.
Amica dividend policy
Insofar as the dividend policy is concerned, Amica is unique since it follows it. This insurance provides a payout equal to the premiums you’ve paid. The annual cost ranges from 5% to 20% of your insurance premium.
Although this form of insurance is more costly in the beginning, you will save money in the long run if you get it. Dividends may be distributed in a number of ways:
- Mailed check
- Automatic direct deposit
- Applied toward future premiums
Is Amica car insurance right for you?
In terms of features, the Amica has a lot to offer the ordinary driver. High levels of customer satisfaction show that they go out of their way to meet the requirements and concerns of their policyholders. Customers. If you need additional insurance coverage, such as renter’s, homeowner’s, or life insurance, the firm may be able to help you. If you’re shopping for auto insurance, keep in mind that rates vary by state, so shop around.
You should shop around for auto insurance on a regular basis whether or not you have any of these concerns.
Check out our EMC Car Insurance Review.