Alfa Romeo insurance rates typical cost varies depending on the insurance company and your driving history, but you should budget about $2,364 each year, or $197 per month. Which is somewhat more expensive than, for example, a base-model Hyundai, but surely more affordable than a BMW or Mercedes-Benz.
- Why are Alfa Romeo Insurance rates so expensive?
- Are there any standout models from Alfa Romeo?
- Pros and cons
- About the Alfa Romeo brand
- Alfa Romeo car facts
- Should You Buy An Alfa Romeo?
Why are Alfa Romeo Insurance rates so expensive?
Due to the fact that Alfa Romeos are produced outside the United States and are thus more expensive to fix and maintain, you’ll discover that Alfa Romeo insurance rates is likewise more expensive than insuring a Kia. Insurance costs will also be affected by the model and trim package chosen.
As is the case with the majority of higher-end automobiles, you’ll usually want more than the minimum liability coverage for the Alfa Romeo, such as an umbrella insurance or comprehensive coverage.
It will be simple to get coverage for your Alfa Romeo. The majority, if not all, of the major insurance providers will cover this global racing icon.
Are there any standout models from Alfa Romeo?
Alfa Romeo now offers four models: the Stelvio, the Giulia, the 4C Coupe, and the 4C Spider, each of which is available in Quadrifoglio form. Quadrifoglio are race-inspired cars that provide exceptional performance and utility to their drivers..
Pros and cons
The cost of insurance for an Alfa Romeo is determined by a variety of variables. Here are some things to keep an eye out for.
- Excellent driving performance
- Not commonly stolen
- Manufactured outside the US, which ups the price of insurance
About the Alfa Romeo brand
Alfa Romeo was established in 1910 and is headquartered in Italy. The notorious Alfa Grand Prix was created shortly after the company’s foundation in order to promote the brand in worldwide car racing. Following a short hiatus during World War.
Alfa Romeo has had its share of ups and downs throughout the decades, culminating in the 1945 assassination of company president Ugo Gobbato. However, Alfa Romeo quickly rebounded, and in 1950, the firm won the first Formula 1 championship. Alfa Romeo continues to produce performance vehicles beloved by sports car fans today, staying loyal to its racing history.
Alfa Romeo car facts
- Filippo Ferrari established the company Alfa Romeo in Milan in 1910 and its cars are considered high-performance..
- Founded in 1911, Alfa Romeo first started racing in automobile competitions..
- Alfa Romeo coverage levels and your driving history have a role in how much you’ll have to pay for car insurance..
- From $38,000 to $99,000, the price range for Alfa Romeos is found. As a result, Alfa Romeos fits squarely in the luxury and sports car industry’s middle segment.
- A racing-inspired, high-performance variant of each Alfa Romeo vehicle is called the Quadrifoglio. Browse the Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio model to discover what different features and packages it comes with..
- Rome’s Alfa Romeo provides finance for three car models (Giulia, Stelvio, and Giulia Quadrifoglio) and lease agreements for the Stelvio Quadrifolgio and Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Should You Buy An Alfa Romeo?
Alfa Romeos are more costly to insure than less expensive automobiles, although the cost is not prohibitively expensive when compared to the cost of insuring a high-end luxury automobile. Always search around to get the greatest auto insurance policy for your needs and budget
Check out our review of BMW Insurance Rates.