It is expected that the Alfa Romeo GTV car insurance rates would be the same as those for the Alfa Romeo Giulia and other premium cars. Giulia costs more than $1,000 more than the national average each month or $2,364 a year if this is correct. The yearly insurance cost-to-base vehicle price ratio would be 4.7 percent with a starting price of $50,000, which is somewhat higher than the national average of 4%. To get a quote, compare rates from several car insurance providers, then sort the quotes by state.
- How can I compare GTV insurance quotes?
- Are discounts available on the Alfa Romeo GTV?
- Why is insurance so expensive for the GTV?
- How reliable is the Alfa Romeo GTV?
- Bottom line
How can I compare GTV insurance quotes?
When a premium vehicle is constructed on a sports car chassis, the insurance rates are nearly usually more expensive. Because of this vehicle, you may see an increase in your insurance premium:
- Body type. In its first form, the GTV will be a sporty coupé with a bad reputation for low-cost insurance.
- Fuel. Alfa Romeo hasn’t released these numbers, but the similar Giulia gets 27 mpg combined in the basic model, according to Edmunds.
- Theft rates. According to Edmunds, the basic Giulia gets 27 mpg in the United States, although Alfa Romeo hasn’t made this information public yet.
- Maintenance. Because of this, Alfa Romeo owners haven’t reported a lot of issues. However, for optimal maintenance, this Italian vehicle may need foreign parts and expert technicians.
- Coverage. Think about getting a luxury insurance to safeguard your costly car, which will provide you a set value and greater coverage limits. As coverage expands, the related expenses also rise.
- Insurer options. Despite the fact that there are only a few companies that provide luxury vehicle insurance, companies like Chubb can help you get the best price.
- Warranty. Alfa Romeo’s basic warranty lasts for four years or 50,000 miles, with roadside assistance available for an additional four or five years under certain conditions.
Are discounts available on the Alfa Romeo GTV?
Yes, there is a good chance that the GTV will include a SIM card.
- Anti Lock brakes
- Driver assistance
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Electronic stability
Why is insurance so expensive for the GTV?
A luxury sport coupe commands a high price because of its unique styling, powerful engine, and high maximum speeds. However, the top-of-the-line Quadrifoglio model may have as much as 600 hp for short bursts of power, which may lead to dangerous driving.
How reliable is the Alfa Romeo GTV?
Due to Alfa Romeo’s dearth of information on the GTV, we compared its safety profile to that of the Giulia sedan. In the same way, the GTV’s goal is to offer the same degree of security.
- Safety. The 2019 Giulia received a Good overall crash test rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. However, the visibility of the headlights may be restricted in certain models.
- Reliability. According to J.D. Power, the car has a 3.5 out of 5 star dependability rating, which is above average, and the GTV should be no different.
- Recalls. Engine misfiring and brake fluid leaks forced Alfa Romeo to recall the Giulia several times between 2017 and 2018, with no follow-up thereafter.
Despite the fact that not much is known about the Alfa Romeo GTV, you can count on it to be reliable and safe. The luxury vehicle, on the other hand, is a high-powered sports car with hefty insurance costs.
Ask for estimates from many different insurance companies to be sure you’re getting the best coverage. As an alternative, find out how much insurance will cost for a different vehicle.
You may compare and check out our review of Acura TLX Insurance Rates.